Fact or Fiction: Miami could win the NFC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fact or Fiction: Miami could win the NFC

Actually, I've thought a lot about this very question. I think they definitely could. But, Skeletor would have to be our QB for sure, and Capt. Crunch would be the ref.
For the NFC championship game, Wonder Woman would do the sideline reporting and at halftime she'd do a Donkey show on natl tv.
So, yes, they would win. And when it was done they would fly the space shuttle to the superbowl.

Originally posted by lotion
Actually, I've thought a lot about this very question. I think they definitely could. But, Skeletor would have to be our QB for sure, and Capt. Crunch would be the ref.
For the NFC championship game, Wonder Woman would do the sideline reporting and at halftime she'd do a Donkey show on natl tv.
So, yes, they would win. And when it was done they would fly the space shuttle to the superbowl.
Skeletor:lol:

I don't know if the Fins would win the NFC, but if they were in the NFC they would easily be a playoff team.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
The AFC is completely stacked this year. Pats, Chiefs,Indy, Tenn,Balt,Miami, Denver and even Cincy

I dont even think any NFC team with the exception of Philly could make the playoffs if they were in the AFC.

I think this year is a lot like 1999 when the medicore Giants went to the freakin Superbowl.

So fact or fiction....would the Fins win the NFC?

Actually it was 2000-2001 that the medicore Giants went to the Superbowl. Sorry for sounding like smart ***.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Fact or Fiction: If the earth stopped spinning, we'd all die:rolleyes:

Can't answer that. But here's a fact...if CW were to permanently shut his mouth there would be no more BLACK HOLES for science to study.:D

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I'll let you know Tuesday morning.
Well it's tuesday morning. You have to defend your house this late in the season. By the way, there is no way 10000 fans from another team crowds the Linc let alone 20000.

Back
Top Bottom