Falcons lose left tackel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons lose left tackel

advantage Atlanta, they are better off without him from what I hear

He's their starter, but not the best player at that position? Makes a lot of sense...

Well, it make perfect sense if Mike Smith coaches like Tony Sparano.

I don't think that's the case, though.

Good for us, I don't care if they are hurting.... It is not a poor sport it is called - that's the way it goes - these guys trade picks around for Julio and refuse to draft much on D - So now they got to find a way

Good for us, I don't care if they are hurting.... It is not a poor sport it is called - that's the way it goes - these guys trade picks around for Julio and refuse to draft much on D - So now they got to find a way
Yup, ya gotta pick your poison if you don't care about balance on your team. Now they will suffer for it. I have zero sympathy, since the very same situation could happen to any NFL team. We've had our years when everyone got injured, as well as years where virtually no one got injured before the playoffs (2008).

Well, they'll be missing 5 starters but we'll be missing 2 plus a few other guys are not 100%......it starting to feel like whoever has the best back ups will win. Gonsalez sad he'll be one on one all game long cause we'll double Julio Jones and he also said we blitz a lot so they'll get chances on one one.

Ozzy rules!!

Lamar holmes will move from RT to LT and trueblood will start at RT. Holmes got destroyed so far at RT so there line is looking very weak for our pass rush

No sympathy. I could care less how we win. Forfeit? Fine. 12 men on the filed? Fine. I'm sick of the yrs of losing. My wife of 11 yrs said to me last year, has it always been this way......

Too bad for the falcons. Fins up!

Lamar holmes will move from RT to LT and trueblood will start at RT. Holmes got destroyed so far at RT so there line is looking very weak for our pass rush

:eat:

Wake and Company will be feasting on some Ryan.

We have injuries, too. The guys playing still have to execute and the coaches still have to get the right game plan.

Wait did someone suggest a pro NFL team would be better without their starting LT? Idk even know what to say.

As a bucs guy i'd like to say that trueblood starting guarantees a win for you :)

Back
Top Bottom