Falk To Ir | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falk To Ir

Very smart move. Keeps him in the fold while it opens up the roster spot. Also, great idea using the old injury as cover. When you add in how they acquired him in the first place, I am thoroughly convinced Mike Tannenbaum is no longer calling the shots for the Miami Dolphins.

Very smart move. Keeps him in the fold while it opens up the roster spot. Also, great idea using the old injury as cover. When you add in how they acquired him in the first place, I am thoroughly convinced Mike Tannenbaum is no longer calling the shots for the Miami Dolphins.
I agree 100%. But still would like to see Tannenbaum let go.

With the injuries taking its toll on the defensive line I wouldn't be surprised if Miami adds Pittman from the PS for this weekend's game against Cincinnati. He's been running with the 2nd team defense during practice, from what I understand.

They might be fudging it to hide him from getting pouched wouldn't be the first team

I think this is pretty obvious. They like the guy and don’t want to lose him and need the roster spot. Seems pretty simple/

What about Tank Carradine out of Florida State? Just got released.

Back
Top Bottom