Falk To Ir | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falk To Ir

The Patriots do this all the time, btw.

Their entire rookie class is stashed on IR.

Being an fsu guy and growing up near Nick, I hope he can stick with us. He was the number one TE coming out of high school and went on to win the Mackey Award his senior year at FSU.

Problem is he doesn't have great size or speed at this level. He kinda looks like an Hback in the NFL.

Being an fsu guy and growing up near Nick, I hope he can stick with us. He was the number one TE coming out of high school and went on to win the Mackey Award his senior year at FSU.

Problem is he doesn't have great size or speed at this level. He kinda looks like an Hback in the NFL.

I'll be interested to see if he's active. O'Leary has physical limitations but he can wiggle into small spaces and turn around like an actual tight end.

Maybe we'll get lucky and his grandfather will tell him to ignore the coaching staff and actually run beyond the yard marker, kind of like ignoring a caddie who hands you a club that isn't enough to clear the front bunker.

Hiding the #4 QB seems like a bit of stretch, no?

A stretch? Seems obvious. Probably doesn't even have a broken wrist, just needs more rest from the old broken wrist, like hoops said.

Its a win-win. The player gets a guaranteed roster spot pay check, as opposed to practice squad pay. And the team effectively gets a free roster spot.

Hiding the #4 QB seems like a bit of stretch, no?

Considering we stole him from the Titans, not much of a stretch at all.

Remember, the Titans drafted this kid in April, then tried to stash him on their PS, but our FO was actually vigilant enough to catch this and snagged him before he could clear waivers.

Falk is the closest thing we have to a QB prospect to develop, I'd be pissed if we lost him.

I'll be interested to see if he's active. O'Leary has physical limitations but he can wiggle into small spaces and turn around like an actual tight end.

Maybe we'll get lucky and his grandfather will tell him to ignore the coaching staff and actually run beyond the yard marker, kind of like ignoring a caddie who hands you a club that isn't enough to clear the front bunker.
now that's funny....lol

I like Falk. He’s an accurate passer in the mold of Chad Pennington. He fits well in this offense with quick accurate throws. He just doesn’t have the strongest arm.

Back
Top Bottom