Fallback plan if Feeley fails | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fallback plan if Feeley fails

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey
5. Start Brock Berlin. :D

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.
 

Phinsfan1980

Second String
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Iowa
Mark my words. Brees or Rivers will not be traded this year
 

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
Phinsfan1980 said:
Mark my words. Brees or Rivers will not be traded this year

Not this year, NEXT YEAR.. Im behind Feeley, but obviously if he doesnt show improvement and come through this year, we cant stick with him in 06.. Rivers or Brees SHOULD be available next year.. I dont see SD being able to juggle the two for so long.
 

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
Before Dave stops by for his nighly visit here at Finheaven, you forgot Jay Fiedler. And incase you're wondering no I'm not Wanny.

I think if Feely falls we would most definitely get a QB through the draft or FA next year. Doubt any trades.
 

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
3,285
Reaction score
0
Age
36
SkapePhin said:
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey
5. Start Brock Berlin. :D

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.

Frerotte?
 

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
5,842
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Location
Sydney
SkapePhin said:
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey
5. Start Brock Berlin. :D

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.

Without a doubt option 5 :woot:
 

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
14,545
Reaction score
3
Age
32
Location
Thephins.com
SkapePhin said:
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey
5. Start Brock Berlin. :D

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.

Sounds good!
 

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Joined
May 24, 2002
Messages
5,015
Reaction score
92
Age
41
Location
MIAMI, FL
Why are we even thinking about Feeley failing..Can we finish enjoying this incredible draft that Nick and the staff just had..No QB has ever fail under Scot Linehan tutolage, so I don't see it happennig now..
 

Phinsfan1980

Second String
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Iowa
painnotpleasure said:
Before Dave stops by for his nighly visit here at Finheaven, you forgot Jay Fiedler. And incase you're wondering no I'm not Wanny.

I think if Feely falls we would most definitely get a QB through the draft or FA next year. Doubt any trades.
:yes: i agree. The draft is loaded with QB talent next year.
 

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Why are we even thinking about Feeley failing..Can we finish enjoying this incredible draft that Nick and the staff just had..No QB has ever fail under Scot Linehan tutolage, so I don't see it happennig now..

Im one of the biggest Feeley backers here, and I believe he will improve immensely this year, but there is always the chance that he doesnt.. I would just like to know the options if the latter occurs.
 

LithoMan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
Location
Aboard the Banned Wagon - heading for Banned Camp
CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Why are we even thinking about Feeley failing..Can we finish enjoying this incredible draft that Nick and the staff just had..No QB has ever fail under Scot Linehan tutolage, so I don't see it happennig now..

??? Incredible draft???? Did I miss something. Incredibly inept draft!!!!!! What was the purpose of our picks?
 

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Joined
May 24, 2002
Messages
5,015
Reaction score
92
Age
41
Location
MIAMI, FL
SkapePhin said:
Im one of the biggest Feeley backers here, and I believe he will improve immensely this year, but there is always the chance that he doesnt.. I would just like to know the options if the latter occurs.

Oh okay, well if that happens we should make a trade with NO for A.Mcpherson..
 

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,879
Reaction score
12,503
LithoMan said:
??? Incredible draft???? Did I miss something. Incredibly inept draft!!!!!! What was the purpose of our picks?

Please, become a fan of another team.. We had a VERY solid draft, as noted by basically EVERYONE (Media, Opposing teams, Opposing team fans, fans, etc.)
 
Top Bottom