Fan hysteria abounds. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan hysteria abounds.

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

Oh you mean the one that looked just like that Sunday night game when Lawyer Milloy got run over by Ricky Williams at the goal line? I bet you forgot about THAT one huh? :lol:

Beat me to that one :lol:

Oh you mean the one that looked just like that Sunday night game when Lawyer Milloy got run over by Ricky Williams at the goal line? I bet you forgot about THAT one huh? :lol:
nothing like that...Thomas got mauled:lol:

and there was a better hit in that sunday night game...the one where Pat williams and Winfield crushed Richard

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
nothing like that...Thomas got mauled:lol:

I beg to differ sir. I can mail you the tape of that game if you'd like. Lawyer Millow got his **** pushed in. :rofl:

Hey C.W you are right, These spelling errors are hillarious!!! Thanks for giving me some insight on why you find it better to talk to phin fans than your own OVERHYPED FOOTBALL TEAM!!!:lolcry:

and there was a better hit in that sunday night game...the one where Pat williams and Winfield crushed Richard

Yeah you're right on that one. He's probably still sore from that. :)

I beg to differ sir. I can mail you the tape of that game if you'd like. Lawyer Millow got his **** pushed in. :rotfl:
as long as you send that pat-antoine hit on ricky as well:lol:

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey C.W you are right, These spelling errors are hillarious!!! Thanks for giving me some insight on why you find it better to talk to phin fans than your own OVERHYPED FOOTBALL TEAM!!!:lolcry:
I come here for comedy:lol:

good post, fin-atic. i pretty much agree with everything. it's good to see everyone can see the problem with the line, but it's unfortunate that it had to be spelled out with another home loss.

i don't know much about the team's blocking assignments on particular plays, but on the fumble play it looked like ricky made a slight effort to help smith to the inside while he really needed help outside. something that simple could have given the team a different result, IMO, so they really just need to shore up the protection (and probably keep a few more people back in pass protection) and figure out how to run the ball again.

big props to randy mac! also, one strength of wanny has been his ability to get the team to bounce back from particularly painful losses. i think this situation qualifies, and i look for the team to bounce back at TN.

as long as you send that pat-antoine hit on ricky as well:lol:

:lol: I still don't want any of buffalo in dec...too many nightmares. :mad:

Circle the Wagons it's nice seeing you back around again. I was begining to think you were in some kind of self imposed exile.

I love how you are bragging about the hit on Ricky that took two against one to accomplish. Oh boy. Yaaaawwwwn.

I think that if that is the only thing you have to throw at us then we will take it. We have problems, but yours are worse.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Circle the Wagons it's nice seeing you back around again. I was begining to think you were in some kind of self imposed exile.

I love how you are bragging about the hit on Ricky that took two against one to accomplish. Oh boy. Yaaaawwwwn.

I think that if that is the only thing you have to throw at us then we will take it. We have problems, but yours are worse.
no no no...are problems are equally worse..we look bad right now, but you guys will be in the same boat once you hit December;)

Agree with the gyst of the post Finatic. If weve learned anything over the last five years, its that NOTHING is determined after eight games.

Im amazed that people get so worked up after a loss when we KNOW that November wins dont win mean a thing unless we play well late in the year.

I especially liked that play where Edge ran him over, and into the endzone:D

Look at Zach's feet on the play. They aren't under him. He is not in position. Zach was reduced to rying to come back and get in the way as Edge cut back. This wasn't like when Milloy squared up and tried to lay a lick on Ricky, and got run over onto his back.

Back
Top Bottom