Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements?

I didn’t watch all the Hard Knocks episodes. Did they ever show McD and Fangio interacting?
I saw most...can't remember that happening....one episode Fangio was interviewed but he was short answering and...I don't know...it's like you could tell he's a pain in the ass if you don't get it right the first time type of guy...I just got that vibe from him...

There are several good candidates. I feel like Staley would be a great hire as not that long ago he was the most sought after DC in the league. His tenure as a HC was a train wreck, which could mean McDaniel can learn a lot from him and his mistakes. There are rumours however that he's ****y and arrogant, and not very likeable.

I'm sure personality will play a large part in the decision. Vic came off as not very likable...
He came off as a curmudgeon. I'm sure the young spirit of McD caused Fangio a few shorter sleeps as well. I think moving on is good but it will of course all be determined by how his replacement does.

I recall Fangio pussyfooting around before he was actually hired. If he didn't want the job to begin with; why not do the honorable thing & politely decline/

Vic wasn't Saban level douchiness, but, close.
I agree. He now needs to be near his 94 year old mother in Pa. Florida was where Florida is last year. It didn't move...

Back
Top Bottom