Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements?

Interesting: "Babich and Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel worked together in 2014 when both were on the Cleveland Browns coaching staff, Babich as assistant DB coach and McDaniel as WR coach."

He may prefer the Dolphins gig. Being the DC in Buffalo will not give him free rein in the D as long as McDermot is there. You will always be under McDermot's thumb as that is his specialty and seems heavily involved in the scheming of the unit. McDaniels would be more hands-off and have trust in his DC to run things...

He may prefer the Dolphins gig. Being the DC in Buffalo will not give him free rein in the D as long as McDermot is there. You will always be under McDermot's thumb as that is his specialty and seems heavily involved in the scheming of the unit. McDaniels would be more hands-off and have trust in his DC to run things...
Right, and the women shave their legs in Miami not based upon the chart in the farmer's almanac.

Babich and Campanile currently coach the same position group. If I'm Campanile it might be easier for me to swallow seeing a former HC/DC (such as Staley or Vrabel) fill the open DC role than it would be seeing an outside LB coach brought in for that role. I think Campanile has been with the team in his current role for a few years without a title promotion. It'll be interesting to see how the team pursues Babich during this process. It might reveal how they value Campanile longer-term.

Back
Top Bottom