Fangio Gone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone?

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This would be idiotic and soooo Dolphins. Where there is smoke there is fire. This question was asked for a reason. Someone must know something. McDaniel's lack of a clear answer also speaks volumes. This is not good. Fangio is obviously one of the best DCs in the NFL. No way to build continuity by just churning through DCs either. Folks were psyched about Fangio's hiring. The Fangio thread probably had a hundred thousand comments about what a huge hire he would be. So after the fact, I don't want to hear, he wasn't so good, bla bla bla. Fangio is obviously good. If the organization parts ways with him, just one more mistake in a long list of mistakes over the last 20 years. All I know is down the stretch and in big games, the defense was a lot better than the offense, and the defensive side of the ball had all the injuries. If Fangio gets fired, then fire Grier, and the whole offensive side of the ball, including the coaches and Tua, because they deserve the sacking more! PS is little baby Grier p'od Fangio wouldn't play Cam Smith? Maybe that is because Cam Smith stinks, because nobody keeps a good player off the field. Hey Grier, how did Iggy work out for you too?

▪ Asked if defensive coordinator Vic Fangio will return in 2024, coach Mike McDaniel didn’t give a direct answer, saying: “We’re still grieving through the process as a coaching staff” after Saturday’s loss.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article284235633.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
justin bieber dancing GIF

This would be idiotic and soooo Dolphins. Where there is smoke there is fire. This question was asked for a reason. Someone must know something. McDaniel's lack of a clear answer also speaks volumes. This is not good. Fangio is obviously one of the best DCs in the NFL. No way to build continuity by just churning through DCs either. Folks were psyched about Fangio's hiring. The Fangio thread probably had a hundred thousand comments about what a huge hire he would be. So after the fact, I don't want to hear, he wasn't so good, bla bla bla. Fangio is obviously good. If the organization parts ways with him, just one more mistake in a long list of mistakes over the last 20 years. All I know is down the stretch and in big games, the defense was a lot better than the offense, and the defensive side of the ball had all the injuries. If Fangio gets fired, then fire Grier, and the whole offensive side of the ball, including the coaches and Tua, because they deserve the sacking more! PS is little baby Grier p'od Fangio wouldn't play Cam Smith? Maybe that is because Cam Smith stinks, because nobody keeps a good player off the field. Hey Grier, how did Iggy work out for you too?

▪ Asked if defensive coordinator Vic Fangio will return in 2024, coach Mike McDaniel didn’t give a direct answer, saying: “We’re still grieving through the process as a coaching staff” after Saturday’s loss.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article284235633.html#storylink=cpy
Reach any further, and you'd have to change your name to Inspector Gadget.

He gave a very similar response to every question about any potential changes, reiterating that the season just ended and that no evaluations have taken place yet.

There's no smoke, other than what's blowing out your arse.

Reach any further, and you'd have to change your name to Inspector Gadget.

He gave a very similar response to every question about any potential changes, reiterating that the season just ended and that no evaluations have taken place yet.

There's no smoke, other than what's blowing out your arse.
keep telling yourself that. why would the question even be asked specifically about fangio unless someone knows something is up? this is fangio we are talking about, and he has been here all of one year. if there was nothing going on, mcdaniel would say something like "i don't understand why you are asking that, he has done a great job and of course we expect him back."

keep telling yourself that. why would the question even be asked specifically about fangio unless someone knows something is up? this is fangio we are talking about, and he has been here all of one year. if there was nothing going on, mcdaniel would say something like "i don't understand why you are asking that, he has done a great job and of course we expect him back."
Omar is that you ?

Back
Top Bottom