FANGIO OFFICIALLY SIGNED!!!!!! NO GRUMPINESS!!! JOIN THE CELEBRATION! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FANGIO OFFICIALLY SIGNED!!!!!! NO GRUMPINESS!!! JOIN THE CELEBRATION!

I was right all along.
I shall now enter Smugmode as I posted this in “the other thread”
Fangio is definitely a Dolphin

I was never in any doubt, anyone who refers to post 1649 in the same thread is a naughty, cheeky chappie.

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

A Better Defense this last season would have netted at least 3 more victories (Bengals, Vikings and Packers), perhaps more. 1 stop is sometimes all it takes to win.
I'd say the bills and chargers games late in the year could have been different outcomes. Our defense could not get a stop to put the ball back in the offenses hand.

Yay! Now where do I go to make fun of the toolbag they hired to coach the OL and officially get Tua killed? :)

I'm excited to see the Fangio impact on the Dolphins. I expect to see a whole lot of 3-4 variations and with guys like Chubb and Phillips we should be able to turn on the heat vs opponents as well as get to the passer more often without blitzing DB's.
Some things I hope to see:
- Less E. Roberts at MLB more Van Gink. I'd kind of like to see Van Ginkel at ILB. I think he might be a good guy there all around and may be able to give us some inside pressure vs the run and pass with his savvy reads and ability to make OL miss him.
- Continue to emphasize Wilkins and Seiler
- develop Tindall into a starter and develop his role in the scheme

Back
Top Bottom