Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 BILLY GOAT fans

#2 Jest fans

#3 Patsie fans

:yes:

Marino1983

Jets fans by far. I've never been to a Miami/NYJ game where the Jets fans haven't gotten into a drunk stupor and started a fight with someone.

Jets fans for sure. Almost slapped a few of em' around a few months back when they acted up in a bar I was at, hangin out an sh**.

I went to the dolphins jets game this year in new york oops i mean new jersey and after the game i saw a jets decorated mini bus. on the back it said follow us to jets stadium. so i told the guys that it wasnt jets stadium it was giants stadium. they responded by screaming and yelling and swearing at me. o yeah and they also started throwing charcoal and whatever pieces of rock they could find at my car. luckily they didnt break a window. i hate jets fan they have no class they by far are the worst football people in all of football.

I'd have to say Jets fans because I work with a few of them and you NEVER hear them pump up their team unless they beat the Dolphins.......NEVER I tell you.

Its pretty funny ;)

Originally posted by Semedi
Patriots for sure, they think they're a friggin' dynasty. It's SO annoying.

In this day and age of parity you'd have to call it that.

How can you NOT be a dynasty when you have a solid 51 man roster, great coaching, and a few intangible black/white clad insiders?

This whole Dynasty talk about the Pats has really gotten on my nerves, but I'd have to go with the fans of the

J

E

T

S

Jets Jets Jets.

I have yet to meet one that has ever admitted to saying their team has sucked at some point in their existance.

Originally posted by FFiB
Everything has changed this year - for me. Eagles fans are the most classless, obnoxious, ridiculous fans I have ever seen...ever.

I agree that that Monday night game was the worst in fan behavior I've ever witnessed in my history of going to NFL games. (And I grew up going to games in Pittsburgh lol)
However, there were some nice Philly fans apologizing for the behavior of the others. I used to dislike Jets fans, but I just laugh at them now. They've been tempered a bit since we broke that long losing streak in 2002 at home 30-3.
:lol:
~~Holli

Originally posted by HolliFinFan
Everything has changed this year - for me. Eagles fans are the most classless, obnoxious, ridiculous fans I have ever seen...ever.

I agree that that Monday night game was the worst in fan behavior I've ever witnessed in my history of going to NFL games. (And I grew up going to games in Pittsburgh lol)
However, there were some nice Philly fans apologizing for the behavior of the others. I used to dislike Jets fans, but I just laugh at them now. They've been tempered a bit since we broke that long losing streak in 2002 at home 30-3.
:lol:
~~Holli

Even during the years when the rivalry with the Jets and Bills were at an all time high it was never as bad as the Eagles fans.

I can't even find the right words for them.

PS: where in south FL are ya'?

Even during the years when the rivalry with the Jets and Bills were at an all time high it was never as bad as the Eagles fans.

I can't even find the right words for them.

PS: where in south FL are ya'?

Delray Beach...
~~Holli

Back
Top Bottom