Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Armando's

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by FFiB

Next door to me....
:D

You shall be invited to my season opening pep rally.....

;)

Do you have season tix?

Yes, I have season tix. Let me know when the pep rally is scheduled.
~~Holli

No matter how bad a season the Jets have they are still the most obnoxious. The most annoying sound in the world has to be J-E-T-S ...

One of the best is J-E-T-S Suck Suck Suck.

Jets fans. Most obnoxious.

Bills fans, well ... we've been ribbing each other so long, it's almost become half-azz good natured, but they used to be the ones I hated the most.

Pats fans ... the ones that you ever ran into on messageboards before all this bandwagon hopping crap weren't that bad.

Originally posted by FFiB
Everything has changed this year - for me. Eagles fans are the most classless, obnoxious, ridiculous fans I have ever seen...ever.

I agree wholeheartedly!

I have always carried the "Jets fans are the lowest level of humanity" flag UNTIL this year.

While I hold no love whatsoever for Jets fans, they are definitely beat out by the level of classlessness shown by the Eagles fans at Joe Robbie this year!

1. Jets
2. Armando's
3. Bills
4. Pats

I was at the Eagle game, and while they were loud, the 70 or so in my section were very knowledgable and did not seem like they climbed out of a trailer park...of course, with all the Jet fans clogging up the trailer parks, there probably wasn't room for Eagle fans.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I can't vote.......the Fins aren't listed :mad:
the jets are the worst. fireman dave tops the list. the bills fans are too :goof: to be seriously thought of and the pats fans are too dumb to be taken with seriously!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
fireman dave

Ed...Fireman Ed is his name, and yes, he is a royal pain in the ***. Talk about milking the hell out of your Warhol moment. Shouldn't we have seen the last of him sometime in 1996? :D

Back
Top Bottom