• Bills

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Pats

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • Armando's

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate Jet fans with a passion. Not only do I hate their behavior, but I especially hate their loud mouths and their gruesome accents.

Bumrush...I was looking at your pic...what a huge hole...that pic was from the 2002 season...where were those holes this season???

Who knows, but that was a great game.. I took that pic with my digital camera, Ricky was running wild all game... I don't think I saw one hole that large all season long.

Growing up in NY, I always looked at the Jets as our little brother. Even though they tend to have their best games against us and beat us, I can't say that they are the team I hate the most. In fact the team I hate the most varies year to year. When I went to college in NE, I hated the Pats! This year, I hate the Patriots because of their success but 2 years ago, I rooted for them in the SB. Last year, I hated the Bills. Go figure!!

Originally posted by FFiB
Everything has changed this year - for me. Eagles fans are the most classless, obnoxious, ridiculous fans I have ever seen...ever.

I'm glad you said that. I hate the eagles. They have to be one of my top 3 teams I hate the worst. Falcons, eagles, Jets.

I loved seeing the eagles fans suffer another NFC Championship loss.

Back
Top Bottom