Farve in for only 1 play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farve in for only 1 play?

Originally posted by LTPackFan
I think this is all just a smoke screen so Wanny and his boys don't have time to game plan for our secret weapon...Doug "The Laser" Pederson!

OMG that is the funniest reference to Pederson that I have heard in a long time. :lol: :lol: {Thank god I was drinking my coffee while reading that LT.

Favre will be in the entire game. Mobility is fine with the brace.

Is it too early to ask

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Who's Miami's backup QB ? I've heard he's not very good.

Whats with all the Favre Bashing? He is the unprecedented 3 time MVP on his way to a fourth, Superbowl Champion, 10 straight 3000 yard seasons, leads the entire NFL in passer Rating of 102, has a histroy of getting back up after huge hits, has never let up.

This guy is one of the most admired players in the league by other players and it is because of his toughness. But all the aside, The facts are the facts. He took most of the snaps in practice. He said he tried to go back into the game when he got hurt. All the experts agree that the kind of injury he has is something he should be able to play on.

If you think that 265 yards passing, three TD's passing, two rushing...one by Favre, and two field goals is a mediocre day then you are correct....it should be a real lowlight of his career. :rolleyes:

It begins. For two weeks the Dolphin fans and Packer fans have played kissy face complimenting one another. now, with the game drawing nearer, the gloves are starting to come off and potshots are starting to be taken at one another. Gotta love it :)

I hope farve plays he fun to watch. But I hope the dolphins win this one.

Originally posted by chambers84
I think Favre will play and he will either gt hurt, or will play poorly.

I don't know Chambers.....

That's a pretty bold statement about a guy who is one of the greats and always plays best at home, in front of a national audience and when people are saying he won't play well (which everyone is saying since he's hurt).

This game includes all of the above! :eek:

I see this game like the Broncos game... HOPEFULLY!
If and only if Ray shows he can play a real game and not just preseason ones, we'll have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom