FA's plus draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA's plus draft

stoody24 said:
check out my sig

what you think

dont be afraid to voice your opinions

im open for thoughts and suggestions

Denver just got the 15 overall pick so anyone who will be at 16 they will have a chance to pick, So there is no need for them to do that. I like Ko Simpson because he could come in and make an impact right away!

I just comented on your sig. I dont see Carpenter in the second, or Jacobs in the fourth. Both will go higher than you have them. We have added alot of help at Cb in FA, So I see S a bigger need, and LB depending on LaVar

oh, and dont forget the 3 7th round picks we have. I think we couldget a few steals there

Skeet84 said:
Denver just got the 15 overall pick so anyone who will be at 16 they will have a chance to pick, So there is no need for them to do that. I like Ko Simpson because he could come in and make an impact right away!
yeah i just now saw that
thats screws up my idea
guess ill look into changing that

Watkins is a 2nd rounder.
No reason to draft a QB this year. That'd be 3 draft picks on QBs.
1st round trade is extremely unlikely.

stoody24 said:
check out my sig

what you think

dont be afraid to voice your opinions

im open for thoughts and suggestions

First, it's spelled "Peelle".

Second, a trade down is very unlikely. It won't just happen just because we want to.

Third, the following draftees will be gone by the time you have them picked: Watkins, Carpenter & Jacobs....

Other than that, it's OK :lol:

Mile High Fin said:
First, it's spelled "Peelle".

Second, a trade down is very unlikely. It won't just happen just because we want to.

Third, the following draftees will be gone by the time you have them picked: Watkins, Carpenter & Jacobs....

Other than that, it's OK :lol:
well i changed it all around now
this is more realistic i think (except for the trade) just player values!!!

i need suggestions and help with our 3rd and 4th round pick for no trade down
so if we take DB in 1st we will need OLine and LB
(any suggestions for a 3rd and 4th round online and LB)

stoody24 said:
we dont need him why???

not tryin to start anything just wonderin your opinion

We have a returner, 2 now actually with Campbell. He's not the most polished WR either, I doubt he'd be able to beat out Welker or Campbell for the 3rd WR spot.

Back
Top Bottom