FA's plus draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA's plus draft

SpeedRush99 said:
We have a returner, 2 now actually with Campbell. He's not the most polished WR either, I doubt he'd be able to beat out Welker or Campbell for the 3rd WR spot.
true
good point
i forgot Campbell was a returner

so what WR will be there in the fourth to be a solid #3 if any??

and do you have a LB that would be a good 4th round pick?? (for my sig)

stoody24 said:
true
good point
i forgot Campbell was a returner

so what WR will be there in the fourth to be a solid #3 if any??

and do you have a LB that would be a good 4th round pick?? (for my sig)

WR - Brandon Marshall possibly, Marques Colston

LB- Not real sure

I like Campbell as a return guy, but i think he will be big in our O because of him and DC's history. I think DC will feel more comfortable throwing to him til he gets use to the new team. We'll see

playmaker1 said:
I like Campbell as a return guy, but i think he will be big in our O because of him and DC's history. I think DC will feel more comfortable throwing to him til he gets use to the new team. We'll see
couldnt agree more

stoody24 said:
good thinkin
i forgot about Marshall
You seem to have a bad memory cos you forgot a bunch of stuff for this thread.....:sidelol:

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
You seem to have a bad memory cos you forgot a bunch of stuff for this thread.....:sidelol:

Ozzy rules!!
how do you figure
just cause im not a draft guru and i dont know who will and who will not be there at certain times in the draft, this makes me have a bad memory??
yeah ok!!!

so considering thats the only thing i forgot ( that he was a returner )
i guess you could say i have a bad memory ... NOT!!!

It ok guys.Thats what is un about his thread. We all can have our opinions here. Until the draft really happens, we are all right... or wrong, what ever you think

Back
Top Bottom