Fatzmagic Trademark

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Crump, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Digital

Digital Starter Finheaven VIP

Hey, being vanity smurfs are fun ……… but he didn't get the nickname Fitzmagic because of his looks.

If he throws TD's and not too many INT's, I don't care what his physique looks like … nor his facial hair, nor his dancing skills. I'm interested in a guy who can lead the team, inspire and teach the youngsters, and most importantly, win games.

He's being paid like a backup, so don't expect greatness. I'm hoping for excitement and good games.

CoryMatthews likes this.
  2. illscriptures

illscriptures We need better LB's

This makes me a little worried at our team mindset.

Was he this fat when we signed him cause if so... Then the full blown tank is on cause who sees that guy that overweight and says " yup that is the guy to lead our professional football team."

Unless he has just been getting fat recently after getting paid that signing bonus. Either way I do expect him to slim down in the coming months.

3. Rowdy1972

Rowdy1972 Well-Known Member

He's 37.....Should be really easy for him to get that weight off....................................................................................Hes always been a workout warrior.

illscriptures likes this.
  4. Jimi

Jimi The World Is Yours

Who cares if he's fat. Big Ben's best years were played with a similar body type. Also for what it's worth, a lot of times pictures/videos are deceptive (remember the fat Eddie Lacie pics from a couple years ago)? This is funny though no doubt.

5. Dolph N.Fan

Dolph N.Fan A True Fan

He’ll need all the he padding he can get once he plays behind this O-line this year. I say he hits IR before Halloween.

rev kev likes this.
  6. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

This is freakin crazy put down the Tree

7. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

Tanking - 7 letters

If you aren’ t playing to win.... and they aren’t you call the Commish... Goodness