Favorite all time Phins players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite all time Phins players

Re: Favorite Phin kicker/punter of all-time

Originally posted by dolphan39
Larry Sieple - how can you not like a punter than was also a TE/RB/WR and coach ?

though Roby booming punts with a watch was impressive

But Garo is it hands down :D

Man...............Roby was fun to watch! :)

1. keith jackson
2. don strock
3. bernie parmalle

honorable mention: pete stoyanovich(that 50+ yarder vs KC in '90 playoffs for the win was awesome

I'm surprised that no one has........

has mentioned.............Larry Little!

:eek:

1.) Dwight Stephenson
2.) Larry Little
3.) John Offerdahl(he played the game the way it was supposed to be played. He played every down as if it were his last)

Re: I'm surprised that no one has........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
has mentioned.............Larry Little!

:eek:

1.) Dwight Stephenson
2.) Larry Little
3.) John Offerdahl(he played the game the way it was supposed to be played. He played every down as if it were his last)

John Offerdahl............short career.............ruined his body for the team.

Re: Re: I'm surprised that no one has........

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

John Offerdahl............short career.............ruined his body for the team.

Too bad too. He was an awesome LB who, if he would have stayed healthy, could have had a shot at HOF consideration some time down the road. :cry:

Marino
Mark Clayton
Jason Taylor
AJ Duhe
John Offerdahl
Zach Thomas
Dwight Stephenson.......

sorry got carried away :D

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
Marino
Mark Clayton
Jason Taylor
AJ Duhe
John Offerdahl
Zach Thomas
Dwight Stephenson.......

sorry got carried away :D

certainly did - especially since
Marino
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas

do not fit the criteria ;) of not Dan or Czonk or current :lol:

1. Dwight Stephenson
2. Bob Kuechenberg
3. Nat Moore

Close but no cigar
Don Strock
Larry Little
Vern Den Herder (spelling)
Manny Fernedez
Jake Scott

1. jake scott

2. nat moore

3. paul warfield

i liked jake scott. a perfect example of an overacheiver. had little regard for his own body, or anybody else's for that matter! :D

my age shows,

Originally posted by dolfan06
1. jake scott

2. nat moore

3. paul warfield

i liked jake scott. a perfect example of an overacheiver. had little regard for his own body, or anybody else's for that matter! :D
doesn't it!;)

Re: my age shows,

doesn't it!;)
Just a little 06 but who gives a flying fire truck !!! Alot of these guy's could never imagine what it was like to go to school after S-B VII, and exclaim the word UNDEFEATED to your peers. That is something that will NEVER happen again!!:p :) :D Marino1983

Re: Re: my age shows,

Originally posted by Marino1983
Just a little 06 but who gives a flying fire truck !!! Alot of these guy's could never imagine what it was like to go to school after S-B VII, and exclaim the word UNDEFEATED to your peers. That is something that will NEVER happen again!!:p :) :D Marino1983
actually, i went back to work on monday, but it was sweet. one dude claimed i bet on the nfc championship game and took the cowpies! i paid him his damn money but doubled up on the superbowl, got it back and then some!

Re: Re: Re: my age shows,

actually, i went back to work on monday, but it was sweet. one dude claimed i bet on the nfc championship game and took the cowpies! i paid him his damn money but doubled up on the superbowl, got it back and then some!
Sorry 06, I didn't intend to make you any more younger than you are .. :D :p Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom