Favorite all time Phins players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite all time Phins players

I also liked Louis Oliver and Terrell Buckley. Who can forget Louis Oliver 3 picks of Jim Kelly in Orchard Park and the 103 yarder when he danced with Jarvis Williams in the end zone. He came back to the Dolphins bench ( I have first row seats behind the visitors bench) and Oliver and Clayton stood up and started dancing and taunting the Bills fans. Clayton then spiked the ball into the stands.

T-Buck even though he got torched alot he made some big picks (ie. To end the game against the Bills in 97 in Buffalo when Kelly was driving the Bills down for the winning TD and TBuck picked him in the endzone. Also in Dan's last win against the Seahawks in the playoffs on the last drive vs. Kitna)

And let's not forget when they beat the Bills in the playoffs and him and madison were making believe they were stuffing Flutie Flakes down each other's throat after the win.

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
I also liked Louis Oliver and Terrell Buckley. Who can forget Louis Oliver 3 picks of Jim Kelly in Orchard Park and the 103 yarder when he danced with Jarvis Williams in the end zone. He came back to the Dolphins bench ( I have first row seats behind the visitors bench) and Oliver and Clayton stood up and started dancing and taunting the Bills fans. Clayton then spiked the ball into the stands.

T-Buck even though he got torched alot he made some big picks (ie. To end the game against the Bills in 97 in Buffalo when Kelly was driving the Bills down for the winning TD and TBuck picked him in the endzone. Also in Dan's last win against the Seahawks in the playoffs on the last drive vs. Kitna)

And let's not forget when they beat the Bills in the playoffs and him and madison were making believe they were stuffing Flutie Flakes down each other's throat after the win.

Buckley came up w/ some big plays, but he was often burned by WRs.

All good choices

Let us not forget Pete Stoyonivich who turned down more money from New England to stay in Miami.

I also liked Tim McKyer and J.B. Brown, Trace Armstrong.

My new favorite is Lorenzo Bromell. I hope we resign him. I just love guys that break quartbacks' jaws.

I hate Pete Stoyanovich! We could have won the Super Bowl!

January 9, Natrone Means rushes for 139 yards and a touchdown to lead the San Diego Chargers to a 22-21 win over the Miami Dolphins in an AFC Divisional Playoff contest at Jack Murphy Stadium. San Diego took a 22-21 lead with just 35 seconds left in regulation as Stan Humphries threw an eight-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Mark Seay. The Dolphins had one final chance to win the game as Dan Marino drove the team to the Chargers' 30-yard line but Pete
Stoyanovich's 48-yard field goal attempt with eight seconds left was wide right.

http://www.dolphinsendzone.com/history/historicalhighlights/historicalhighlights10.asp

Originally posted by dolphan39

certainly did - especially since
Marino
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas

do not fit the criteria ;) of not Dan or Czonk or current :lol:

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Crash Jensen - need a third conversion - got one! Buonoconti - the heart of the no names.
Offerdahl - just plain good on a so so defense!

that game was lousy from the git go!

Originally posted by booyeah_
I hate Pete Stoyanovich! We could have won the Super Bowl!

http://www.dolphinsendzone.com/history/historicalhighlights/historicalhighlights10.asp
if you want to blame somebody, how about keith jackson, coulda had a first down and we damn near could have run out the clock. or how about the idiot that called the running play out of the endzone, heck marino ran back 3 yds to hand the friggin ball off. i think a quick slant with marinos quick release would have been better!
don't blame pete!

Excluding present players and Marino and Czonka.............looks like J. Offerdahl got the most votes. Bagels for everybody! :D

what............

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Excluding present players and Marino and Czonka.............looks like J. Offerdahl got the most votes. Bagels for everybody! :D
no cookies and ice cream!:cry:

1. Mark Ingram
2. Bobby Humphrey
3. Cecil Collins

muck...........

Originally posted by Muck
1. Mark Ingram
2. Bobby Humphrey
3. Cecil Collins
i think you've been staring at the screen to long, the pressure seems to be getting to you!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom