Favorite Dolphin/NFL player?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Dolphin/NFL player??

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
My favorite player on Miami is JAson Taylor.. The guy gets ridiculed for not weighing enough and being too skinny yet the guy just sticks it to LT's all season.. This guy completely dominates even when he's got 2 people on him and rarely gives up.. He's the one guy that you can count on to be in the backfield in 2-3 seconds on a consistent basis and keeps QB's on their toes all the time who try to listen closely on JT's foot steps.. Not only is he an excellent pass rushing, he's strong against the run as well.. For all the bashing he got about not being big enough early in his career, he surely can hold his own on running downs.. I don't think I've seen a LT put Jason on his ars..EVER.. He does need to teach Ogun some things though so that Ogun can get some respect from O-lines as well.. Pass rushing wise**

My favorite player in the NFL is Jeremy Shockey.. The guy is a ball to watch!! This guy is so hard core.. HE got leveled so many times last year after Collins threw passes that made him vulnerable and Shockey would still hold on to it 85% of the time.. I'll never forget the lick Safety Dawkins from Eagles gave Shockey after a Shockey reception.. The guy got knocked silly and he just got right back up and started rolling the dice..LMAO!! Not only is he able to take hits, but I've never seen a guy absolutely make Defenders look weak as hell.. The DB from Indi was one example and Shockey also leveled 2 Texan players on the same play.. This guy doesn't look big, but he is RAW POWER.. I loved watching him as a Hurricane and I'll be watching the Giants play when Miami's games are on commercials.. Can't wait for the season to start.. :D

HURRAH:drinker:

Last edited by a moderator:
Williams for the Dolphins, and I can always find enough time to watch a little Vick ;).

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Ricky Williams, duh!

But non Dolphin, I'd say Joe Horn. Really nice guy.

Joe Horn?? The guy that <had an affair with > Willie Roafs wife?? :lol:

Admin Note: Edited for content - Wharf

Ricky Williams and Ray Lewis.

Ray is the single greatest football player, on either side of the ball, I have ever has the joy to watch.

Current Dolphin: Ricky

All-time Dolphin: Dan

Current NON Dolphin: Brett Favre

All-time NON Dolphin: Tied between Walter Payton and Ear Campbell...

I was never a fans of the Bears or Oilers, but when they played I always tried to see them... Still makes me sick to think Ditka didn't run a play for Payton instead giving the rock to Perry...

Dolphin: Ricky Williams/Jason Taylor
Non Dolphin: Anyone who is on my fantasy football team.

Dolphin: Ricky Williams/Jason Taylor
Non Dolphin: Anyone who is on my fantasy football team.

1.Chris Chambers
2.Pat Surtain
3.Sam Madison
4.Randy McMichael
5.Arturo Freeman
6.Ricky Williams
7.Eddie Moore could take this spot, I love fast/athletic LB's

1.Clinton Portis
2.Champ Bailey
3.Mike Vick
4.Santana Moss
5.Ed Reed