2. Jason Taylor
3. Patrick Surtain
4. Zach Thomas

Non-Dolphins: Who Cares?

Favorite Dolphns Ricky Williams and Chris Chambers

Non Dolphins player Micheal Vick

Joe Horn?...gimme a freegin' break.

I have to agree with da Rudeman.

JT has been doing nuthin but kickin' butt since he arrived here in SoFlo.
Too small? Right. So is Zach! Which is probably my second pick.

I'm going with Ricky third only because he hasn't been here but one year.

All-time Phin? has to be Dan the Man! Had the franchise provided him with half the team San Fran had during Joe's years, well...you know.

All-time non Phin...Johnny U.

When you see guys nowadays playing hurt and finding out later they have something broken, great...way to go...you played hurt.

However, when you have a guy like Johnny Unitas leading his team to victories knowing he has cracked ribs, well then how can you not like this guy!

In my profile, I put Zach as my favorite Fin player so I say the same here b/c he plays every down/every game with such heart it reminds me of the days I played on defense in school. Zach is not afraid to tackle people head-on even though he is a shorter MLB and plus he is always around the ball. If that is not dedication to your team, I don't know what is. Other NFL player- Well I have to say first that I was disappointed with Dan Morgan's performance when he came to the NFL, b/c I enjoyed watching him play for the canes so much. Anyway, the other player I like watching is Dawkins.

Dolphins Player:

1) Chris Chambers
2) Ricky Williams

Non-Dolphins:

1) Roy Williams (this guy will be a stud in a few years.)
2) Clinton Portis

On the Dolphins: Brock Marion
The guy, although he slipped a bit last season, is still the best FS in the AFC. Has a knack for the ball, very instinctive player, and is one of the few on this defense that seems able to make plays when things aren't going to well. (Falcons game 2 years ago, Indy 3 years ago). On top of all that, he is a real down to earth guy, and really cool with fans.

In the NFL: Brian Dawkins
What can I say? He is the best safety in the league. Hits like a linebacker, but can cover WRs better than a lot of corners. He is the complete package when it comes to a safety......

Back
Top Bottom