Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
here we go

Pizza wings and beer for me!!! lotsa beer and wings

Here we go

for me it's wings pizza and beer!

offseason is longggggg

I'm all about the Wings, Pizza, and Beer. Their's nothing quite like it, because you get a bit of everything (including a really messed up stomach at half time). Ahhhh... good times...

theFreak41 said:
I'm all about the Wings, Pizza, and Beer. Their's nothing quite like it, because you get a bit of everything (including a really messed up stomach at half time). Ahhhh... good times...

let the good time rolls

funny how the phins performance sometimes have no barring on how much I drink

if they are good I "celebrate"

if they suck I "forget"

well...right before the games, we tailgate and make italian sausages, churrasco(flank steak), chicken, burgers, hot dogs...AND MAAAAD BEER.

ehh I think I have parkinson disease.... mod's please put this thread in the toilet

DolphinDevil28 said:
Can't eat during a game.

Too nervous.
:lol:

At halftime, I'll fix myself a sandwich using whatever I have in the house (the wife and kids leave the house before the game, so nobody else is gonna fix me anything). But, halftime seems to be extremely short when you're trying to fix something to eat and have it ready before the 3rd quarter starts.

You know we're running on slow times when you see a thread entitled "Favorite food while watching da phins". lol

But anyway, we eat a variety of different things week to week, to kinda mix it up. No beer, absolutely no beer. I enjoy games more when I'm 100% sober. Although, I dont think I've ever had a drink during a Dolphins game.

Anyway, a bunch of us go to this awesome hoagie place close to my parents house. Hoagies are just outstanding there. :D

My Sunday Ritual is Chilli, cheese and crackers with wild cherry pepsis. Make it halftime every week!

pizza and a two liter of pepsi. always pepsi, always pepperoni pizza. sometimes if i got friends over we'll get other variations on the pizza, but always 1 peperoni for me, and ranch. gotta have ranch to dip the crust in. i wont drink when i'm watching the fins, if it's another game i'll drink but for some reason i dont like drinking when i'm watching the dolphins play.

the only games I can eat something during are monday nighters, cause it usually starts right after I arrive from college, so the "hungryness" is out of control :D

other than that I can't eat, too nervous too

The best is some crunchy grouper sticks from Quarterdecks. Especially when you are a season ticket holder, b/c you get a free appetizer or 32oz beer eveytime you go in...

Back
Top Bottom