Favorite food while watching da phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite food while watching da phins

Phins game food

• Wings pizza and beer

Votes: 84 40.2%
  • wings

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • pizza

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Beer only

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • whatever is in the fridge or whatever my spouse is making

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Veggie Burgers with 7 grain organic wheat bread and a nice Tofu Salad w/fat free honey mustard dressing.

Oh wait! Thats what the other half eats!:lol: Pizza for me thank you very much. If I'm at the sports bar it's Bacon Cheeseburger and seasoned fries.

Gotta love them lil smokies covered in BBQ sauce!

Also don't forget the Homemade 3 meat/Budweiser/3 alarm chili!

Voted wings, pizza and beer, but last year my tailgate buddies(Who all moved to Las Vegas) made these burgers that were insane. First off the things were at least a pound. They filled the center with blue cheese and grilled the suckers(They worked at Smith & Wollenski on the beach so they had all kinds of crazy ideas). Then of course they made some fries covered in cheese and bacon and we just threw those on the burgers. That was some of the best tailgate food Id ever had. Of course after I ate that I could barely walk but it was worth it.

AshThePhinsFan said:
...First off the things were at least a pound. They filled the center with blue cheese and grilled the suckers....Then of course they made some fries covered in cheese and bacon and we just threw those on the burgers.

I can hear the arteries clogging from here.

It switches week to week.

We might go with Chili one week, stew the next, maybe BBQ chicken and ribs.......but one thing stays the same it's always a feast and it's always a great time!

There is a party every Sunday at my house.

Pizza, and sometimes homemade nachos (with chili), chips, and coke products. No alcohol during dolphin games... no exception. Who know what would have happened during our 4-12 season had there been alcohol involved...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Can't eat during a game.

Too nervous.

or better said, u have a stomach like a 6 month old infant.

where is a burger and fries on that list? those of us who are not in miami during football season and live on a college campus often end up going to local sports bar to watch the game and taunt sorryass jets and bills fans. a juicy cheeseburger and some crispy fries is great to get over the massive hangover, too. and hot wings are the best dessert. nothing better than the guarantee of massive heart failure 20 years from now to show my phins dedication.

i do games ricky style.......for me it usually involves smoking a bowl around 12:45 fifteen minutes before the game, followed by a large pizza to the face during the game and possibly another bowl at half-time depending on how i feel.

web_logo-1.gif

hoagie_full4-1.jpg

In the parking lot washed down by a cold one.

Publix subs :monkeyl:

krazikarl said:
or better said, u have a stomach like a 6 month old infant.

where is a burger and fries on that list? those of us who are not in miami during football season and live on a college campus often end up going to local sports bar to watch the game and taunt sorryass jets and bills fans. a juicy cheeseburger and some crispy fries is great to get over the massive hangover, too. and hot wings are the best dessert. nothing better than the guarantee of massive heart failure 20 years from now to show my phins dedication.

What's that supposed to mean? I prefer not to eat during a game because I'm trying to concentrate on my favorite team kicking butt.

Maybe I'm a much bigger fan than you are.

Back
Top Bottom