Favorite game ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite game ever

New England Fin said:
Can't you find a Bills site to hang out on? Why would a fan of the Bills (never won the big game; and 25-39 over the past 4 years) feel the need to go to another team's site and talk trash?

Nah, he is a Fin-fan wannabe. They all are. That's why they come here, that's why the seek our validation.

Let them play grown up for awhile. It doesn't hurt anything. :roflmao: :roflmao:

My favorite game is the first Dolphins game I ever went to. It was the Dolphins at New England in 1999. It was the game when Marino went down with a "pinched nerve" or something like that and Huard had to take over. Huard's 1st pass was picked and returned for 6 and the dolphins were quickly down 14-0. The Dolphins were down all game until Huard threw a TD to Pritchett to win in the final minute of the game. It was my favorite because it was my 1st game.

Other notable games

2000 Playoff game vs. Colts

2002 game vs. Broncos

Maybe someone could help me out with this one. I remember a game against the Jets, I think, but I might be wrong. Duper had been out with injury and came back and caught a bomb from Marino where he pinned the ball to his chest as he ran into the enzone. Dolphins win!

Greatest moment I ever remember seeing.

Close second was that Bears game. Ahhhh..... That was awesome.

PhinKev said:
Maybe someone could help me out with this one. I remember a game against the Jets, I think, but I might be wrong. Duper had been out with injury and came back and caught a bomb from Marino where he pinned the ball to his chest as he ran into the enzone. Dolphins win!

Greatest moment I ever remember seeing.

Close second was that Bears game. Ahhhh..... That was awesome.
Duper's long TD in the Bears game was beautiful!!

History class IN session

Dupers catch vs the Jets was indeed a great game. Fins down 10-14 in the OB with less that a minute to play and the Jets decide not to douple Dupe which is a big mistake! Dano spots this mismatch and fires the bomb to Dupe who makes a running one handed catch in stride for the game winner. The Fins came into the game a sad 5-4! That game jacked them up for the strenght run, 7 in a row including the Bears to finish 12-4. True!

dolphan39 said:
Mudd Bowl - AJ Duhe 3 INTs vs Todd and Jets :D

That game had signifigance, but it was kind of boring to watch.

The Marino comeback for fun, & the "Clock Play" game for the sheer love of beating the Jets...

#1 The '85 bears MNF game, #2 Marino's first game back against Pat's, #3 Zach's first game against Pats he knocked out a receiver. He laid that guy out. It was great. (don't remember who the receiver was?!?)

1. The 1982 playoff game vs San Diego. A true blood and guts game!
  2. The 1985 Monday Night game vs the Bears. Pure excitement! A close second.

The SB victory of 2004-2005:cpatch: :hump: :beerbang: :mdfin: :friday: !

I'm going to pick my favorite recent games:
Dolphins/Cowboys Thanksgiving Day
Jets/Miami 2002
Miami/Denver 2002

Best Game

There are so many but it was definitely the Monday Night game in 1985 against the Chicago Bears.

i love the bears monday night game.... and whats up with this year's scheduling, how great would monday october 4 be for a fins pats game if the pats were threatening to break our record for consecutive wins? its a shame that the NFL would overlook that and let buffalo be the ones to defend our honor... but hey they give the dolphins the wonderful benefit of watching the ovation as their fans welcome them back from their possible record breaking game.... what bull$#!%:fire:

Ive been a fan since day one but the game I remember the most is the MNF game against the Bears when they were unbeaten and on their eventual SB run.All of the Glory SB players were there cheering our team on.The fins with Marino at QB and Shula as coach had had a mediocre year that year but they came up with a masterfull game plan for that game.It was no contest.Complete domination.I sincerely hope that if we meet the Pats on their quest to beat our unbeaten streak we give the same effort to prevent it.

Back
Top Bottom