Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him

I guess you're one of the ppl who overrate darrele revis, did u look at monday night football? what did this dude to do to be considered better than vontae davis other than commit holding penalties? yea yea lets throw the excuse of him not being in shape...... when hes in shape than i want to see what ur excuse will be. I never said odrick blows, i said he hadnt showed anything yet but my mind has changed after seeing him perform week 1. Sapp played decent but he should have made that catch. I know more football than you will ever.
:lol2:

I've seen Ed Reed drop easy picks. He blows too huh. I've seen Champ Bailey drop easy picks. What a scrub he is. And actually all those holding calls were on Cromartie and Wilson. Revis overrated? He led the league last year in completion percentage allowed. And he did this despite being thrown at a **** load of times. Over 100 times IIRC. Meanwhile Davis was roasted consistently last year. Last in the NFL in YPC given up. I like Davis a lot, but to say he's better than Revis proves you don't "know more football than I ever will".

:lol2:

I've seen Ed Reed drop easy picks. He blows too huh. I've seen Champ Bailey drop easy picks. What a scrub he is. And actually all those holding calls were on Cromartie and Wilson. Revis overrated? He led the league last year in completion percentage allowed. And he did this despite being thrown at a **** load of times. Over 100 times IIRC. Meanwhile Davis was roasted consistently last year. Last in the NFL in YPC given up. I like Davis a lot, but to say he's better than Revis proves you don't "know more football than I ever will".

True...sad, but true!

Cam, Hartline and Bess are virtually the same when you line them up. The significant difference is that Cam is 28, Bess is 25 and Hartline is 23. Not only is Cam the oldest, he is the 4th WR and would not get many snaps. The Dolphins had to have a CB and if you haven't noticed, there is a youth movement on the team. Additionally, they were looking to trim the budget to prepare themselves for the salary cap being implemented after the CBA is in place. The logical move was to give up Cam, acquire Sapp and fill the 2 empty WR slots with Moore and Wallace.

:logic:

I'll be pulling for Camarillo to have a great season after we beat the Vikes.

definally a terrible trade, cam was so dependable, 0 drops, i thought he would have compliemented bm very well, he new our offense, he is a major loss................................ sapp better pick it up, boneheaded plays like the touchdown allowed are unacceptable, learn to catch a ball, but, just 1 game will see

definally a terrible trade, cam was so dependable, 0 drops, i thought he would have compliemented bm very well, he new our offense, he is a major loss................................ sapp better pick it up, boneheaded plays like the touchdown allowed are unacceptable, learn to catch a ball, but, just 1 game will see

But he could never get open... Our passing game was so terrible with him in the game. Every catch seem like a great catch cause he could not get open.

Back
Top Bottom