Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him

I think you'll see we played a pretty decent defense last week, I also believe Brian will prove a lot of you naysayers wrong. He played huge for us last year. I don't know, maybe stats don't always tell the whole pic but I remember him laying some nasty hits on ST's and on running plays. Dude's got heart and will lay out. I'm betting he has a good game Sunday. Obviously my opinion and a bit biased as he's got me behind the scenes last year but I'm pulling for him. We have to be able to stretch the field with some long balls to get our offense rolling. We need to pound it w/ the running game, gotta protect Henne, and need some streaks w/ the long ball. Once we get there, Bess and Hartline will get one on one, and one will probably be a lb so were gonna be alright. Stop stressing so hard, were going 2-0.

Because Camarillo is an average receiver and Hartline will replace his production. Just because he made a big catch and kept us from 0-16 everyone thinks he is great. I just read someone say he has Welker type potential. WOW!

C'mon
You are better than that.
Only one big catch.....that make what you said after subject to bias.

Because Camarillo is an average receiver and Hartline will replace his production. Just because he made a big catch and kept us from 0-16 everyone thinks he is great. I just read someone say he has Welker type potential. WOW!

?

the fact that he was second or third in the league for percentage of catches might be something to think about.

another youth movement.. sometimes they work sometimes they dont. hartline appeared to have age, speed, similar clutch catching ability, as well as size. camarillo is a seasoned veteran, you know exactly what you have in him. hartline is a ticking time bomb waiting to bust or explode into something huge. only time will tell how this trade faired for both sides. sapp is very good, underrated how much we needed a nickelback like him

Yeah, I think so.

If you put him in NE system, play with Brady and that OL, and opposite to Moss....Cam can come close to Welker, if not equal.

Which is more than what Cam would of done being he would of NEVER seen the field. It's common sense people. Cam NEVER would of seen the field. Let me repeat that for you. NEVER would of seen the field. He's possesion WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!! He's not as good a possession WR as Marshall, nor Bess. And Hartline is much more of a playmaker than Cam because Cam is about as far from a playmaker as possible. But he kept us from 0-16!!!!! Who gives a ****. I don't.

People's infatuation with a redundant skillset that would of never seen the field for good reason is quite ridiculous. Especially when you consider the man we traded for had a great game. Just ridiculous.

OK, you think we have too many WR, fine.

WHY so much hate??!!

you know what, im happy for cam and farve and everything...but whoever is covering cam this game i want them to shut his *** down. I want you to pick one off one on camarillo and take it back for 6..yeah i said all that

i want you to shut adrian peterson down too, and i want multiple sacks on farve.... its more than possible.

great value? a guy who could not make a catch that a 5th grader could make is great value? we got ripped off.

Right. I guess just about every defensive player in the league blows then since I've seen just about all of em drop gimme picks. Let's just throw out the fact that Sapp did his job by sticking to the slot WR like glue and not allowing any YAC which is most important in the slot. Let's just throw out the fact he made some plays on ST.

Luckily, this is coming from a guy who claims Davis to better than Revis, and that Odrick blows.

Right. I guess just about every defensive player in the league blows then since I've seen just about all of em drop gimme picks. Let's just throw out the fact that Sapp did his job by sticking to the slot WR like glue and not allowing any YAC which is most important in the slot. Let's just throw out the fact he made some plays on ST.

Luckily, this is coming from a guy who claims Davis to better than Revis, and that Odrick blows.

I guess you're one of the ppl who overrate darrele revis, did u look at monday night football? what did this dude to do to be considered better than vontae davis other than commit holding penalties? yea yea lets throw the excuse of him not being in shape...... when hes in shape than i want to see what ur excuse will be. I never said odrick blows, i said he hadnt showed anything yet but my mind has changed after seeing him perform week 1. Sapp played decent but he should have made that catch. I know more football than you will ever.

Cam, Hartline and Bess are virtually the same when you line them up. The significant difference is that Cam is 28, Bess is 25 and Hartline is 23. Not only is Cam the oldest, he is the 4th WR and would not get many snaps. The Dolphins had to have a CB and if you haven't noticed, there is a youth movement on the team. Additionally, they were looking to trim the budget to prepare themselves for the salary cap being implemented after the CBA is in place. The logical move was to give up Cam, acquire Sapp and fill the 2 empty WR slots with Moore and Wallace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping I don't have to dig up the post I made months ago assuring that cam would go 75-1000 on a team with a star qb. He was special, we ****ed up, let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom