Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favre impressed with Camarillo...wonders why we parted with him

Because Camarillo is an average receiver and Hartline will replace his production. Just because he made a big catch and kept us from 0-16 everyone thinks he is great. I just read someone say he has Welker type potential. WOW!

He was traded because we have enough depth at the 1,2,3 at receiver and not at CB. He is not fast and we have other possession type guys.

Marshall enough said

Bess

08 - 54 comp, 554 Yards
09 - 76 comp, 758 Yards

Hartline

09 - 31 comp, 506 Yards, 3 TD

Camarillo

07 - 8 comp, 160 yards, 2 TD
08 - 55 comp, 613 yards, 2 TD
09 - 50 comp, 552 yards, 0 TD
10 - 1 comp, 29 yards, 0 TD

I dont see the big deal. We replaced Cam at the 2 with a younger more athletic guy who is faster, has more yards per Catch and more TD's with limited opportunities. Lets not get ahead of ourselves because Brian didn't do well in one game. Cam has a 1 reception lead. Also what would you expect Favre to say about his new receiver " He's got good hands but is kind of slow, he's a good down and distance guy but wont wont be a deep threat like Sidney, overall its an acceptable trade and we will have to make due!" would you really expect him to say anything else?

I didn't like the trade at all. We're completely screwed if bess or (gasp) marshall get hurt.

cant underestimate the value of a good possession receiver, see Wes Welker..............................We just had a few of them and had to make a choice who was worth letting go. Its only one game but we better see something from Hartline this weekend or theyll be all over him down here. Especially if Cam outplays him this weekend.

another dum move by the trifecta.

Sapp will see the field more this season than Cam would have.

I guess you thought the secondary was good to go with out the addition of a very capable cb?

Another ill advised post.

Sapp will see the field more this season than Cam would have.

I guess you thought the secondary was good to go with out the addition of a very capable cb?

Another ill advised post.

i dont care who sees the field more, so far sapp hasnt done anything to prove this trade was a good one, dropping that pick 6 and nearly costing us a win cause of it. Bad trade.

i dont care who sees the field more, so far sapp hasnt done anything to prove this trade was a good one, dropping that pick 6 and nearly costing us a win cause of it. Bad trade.

He also laid out a receiver on the last play of the game to end it.

Which is more than what Cam would of done being he would of NEVER seen the field. It's common sense people. Cam NEVER would of seen the field. Let me repeat that for you. NEVER would of seen the field. He's possesion WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!! He's not as good a possession WR as Marshall, nor Bess. And Hartline is much more of a playmaker than Cam because Cam is about as far from a playmaker as possible. But he kept us from 0-16!!!!! Who gives a ****. I don't.

People's infatuation with a redundant skillset that would of never seen the field for good reason is quite ridiculous. Especially when you consider the man we traded for had a great game. Just ridiculous.

Camarillo and Bess are basically the same type of receiver, one of them was going to be on the short end of the stick.

Which is more than what Cam would of done being he would of NEVER seen the field. It's common sense people. Cam NEVER would of seen the field. Let me repeat that for you. NEVER would of seen the field. He's possesion WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!! He's not as good a possession WR as Marshall, nor Bess. And Hartline is much more of a playmaker than Cam because Cam is about as far from a playmaker as possible. But he kept us from 0-16!!!!! Who gives a ****. I don't.

People's infatuation with a redundant skillset that would of never seen the field for good reason is quite ridiculous. Especially when you consider the man we traded for had a great game. Just ridiculous.

it doesnt matter that cam would have not seen the field, we got ripped off is the whole point, we should have asked for a better cb than benny sapp. We made the vikings stronger when we have to play them week 2....

it doesnt matter that cam would have not seen the field, we got ripped off is the whole point, we should have asked for a better cb than benny sapp. We made the vikings stronger when we have to play them week 2....

Ask for a better CB? You're absolutely right now that I think of it. The Raiders could use a WR, should of traded him for Nmandi Asomugha. After all, Cam is such a great talent. Wait, no he isn't and we got great value. Get over it.

Ask for a better CB? You're absolutely right now that I think of it. The Raiders could use a WR, should of traded him for Nmandi Asomugha. After all, Cam is such a great talent. Wait, no he isn't and we got great value. Get over it.

great value? a guy who could not make a catch that a 5th grader could make is great value? we got ripped off.

Camarillo and Bess are basically the same type of receiver, one of them was going to be on the short end of the stick.

exactly...it sucks but it came down to bess>cam

He was getting paid #1 money when in fact he was only going to be on the field for a handful of plays each game.
That is not his fault, he should be starting opposite to BM. But the coaches are being stubborn.

Back
Top Bottom