Fed Up With D Wannstedt Then Sign Here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fed Up With D Wannstedt Then Sign Here

Who could come in and start, who? name the draft pick,....We were up 11 points with 5 minutes left...would you be out gunning...Most coaches wouldn't have at that point..most would play conservative.

i beleave boldin would of been a better round two pick than moore a wr like bolden is probably the best athelete in the draft moore could of been picked up in round 3 or 4,thats what wanny could of done better i hate it when we draft players too early moore was a 3rd or 4th rounder for sure even maybe 5th

wayner

Last edited by a moderator:
we played defensive football for the last 5 mins of a divisional decider on the road when for the previous 55 mins or offensive play was very effective you cant blame the players you got to blame the coaching staff.the best form of defense is attack!!!

wayner

Only one place and that's when we were down inside our own 20..the passes were thown, that wasn't conservative, that was offensive...but I thought we should have been running Ricky then..We should have been more conservative, but I quess the coaches felt they could burst one and get a first and hold onto the ball, it didn't work..But our 3rd string D, should have rose to the occassion and held the Pats, just like the Bucks, or the 2000 Ravens D..rememer the Titian game..at the 1 yard line, Balt D. held..the pats went 60 yards on our D..that's players, not coaching. The players got tight and choked.

Originally posted by wayner
i beleave boldin would of been a better round two pick than moore a wr like bolden is probably the best athelete in the draft moore could of been picked up in round 3 or 4,thats what wanny could of done better i hate it when we draft players too early moore was a 3rd or 4th rounder for sure even maybe 5th

wayner

You believe? What are your football credentials for picking talent? As far as Moore being available in round 3 or 4, again, how do you know. I've already read that another GM said we made a good pick at where we got him. I also read he was rated at a 50 pick and a 62 pick. How do you know that Bolden will make it and Moore won't? Can't you wait to see how things pan out before calling for the coaches head? How many bad drafts did you allow Shula and J.J. before freaking out?

Originally posted by wayner
I`m Fed Up With Dave Wannstedt Screwing around with our team so i feel we need to do something sign the petition and save our team

wayner

http://www.petitiononline.com/sackdave/petition.html

I'm speechless. Do we not have better things to use these polls for?

If he's as bad it appears you think he is then you will obviously get your wish after this season.

Oliver...

it's just an opion thats what these discussions are for!!!!!

i`ll be 100% behind the dolphins come game time i may not be happy with the draft and the coach but through thick and thin i`ll always be behind my team come game time!!

wayner

A ton of people here seem to support Wanny..... I'll talk to you in 6 months and see if you feel the same way......

Originally posted by phinfan34
A ton of people here seem to support Wanny..... I'll talk to you in 6 months and see if you feel the same way......

you mean when your proved worng?:D i dont think so.......

I'm not signing the damn thing either...I'm about tired of this CRAP! There are 31 other coaches with teams you can bitch at.

I never said I was signing anything, but I certainly don't think Wanny is a very good coach. 2003 or bust.....

Originally posted by themole
I'm not signing the damn thing either...I'm about tired of this CRAP! There are 31 other coaches with teams you can bitch at.

You must be pretty satisfied with going 11-5, 11-5, 9-7 over the last three years and getting nowhere.

I won't get involved in this crap. Dave Wannstedt is the head coach on the Miami Dolphins and there is nothing any of us will EVER be able to do about it. I believe that whether or not I agree with all of his moves or decisions I have no choice but to support him.

Re: Re: Fed Up With D Wannstedt Then Sign Here

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Im tempted to sign that becuz i am getting fed up with him, but before i do, im willing t give him that last chance just becuz of everything positive he has done for us....one last year, if he comes up short then bring this petition back and count my sig in.....besides, a coaching contreversy is the last thing i want this season before we make the so-called "final" run.

Wow. You have softened up on Wanny. Draft day you sounded like a jilted lover. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom