Fed Up with This Search? Join us on Finsradio.net and let us know how you feel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fed Up with This Search? Join us on Finsradio.net and let us know how you feel

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Fed up with the Miami Dolphins coaching search? Are you still pissed off that they didn’t land Jeff Fisher? If so, you won’t want to miss tonights, “On the Fin Side” when Cat and I go toe to toe about the impression of owner Stephen Ross. So why not chime in and give us a call? Find out why losing Jeff Fisher isn't a bad thing and I will also explain why I believe Fisher never had a desire to coach in Miami to begin with.The show starts tonight at 8:00 Eastern time on Finsradio.net, the call in number will be[COLOR=#49535A !important] 714-333-3302 . Not a fan of calling in? No problem, our live chat will be open and we will field questions and comments from there as well. This is your chance to sound off on what is going on in Miami and guess what? It’s cheaper than flying a plane with a banner…;)[/COLOR]Join us tonight on FinsRadio.net! and remember...if you call in, tell us Finheaven sent you!

Starts in less than 20 minutes. Taking notes and getting ready now. Hope you can join us...if your hanging here tonight, open up the Finheaven main page, scroll down and our embedded media player is on the right...just click listen live!

Back
Top Bottom