Feel bad for JT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feel bad for JT

f*ck him...if Im gonna feel bad for anyone not getting a ring its Marino...not that douchebag

I usually feel bad for Vets with potential Hall of Fame careers when they get this close and fail. You know deep down that they have worked their entire life for that one moment. But JT has been at the back of my book, even when he was a fin, I just never liked him. And going to the Jets was just a bad idea on his part. I don't know if he had other options or not. But a Jet. Come on JT. From what I seen from him today his days are numbered. Guess we will see if he comes crawling back...

Screw that traitor. He could have signed with any other team in the league.

i dont care how long JT was here and what he did here...the second i found out he signed with the jets he was a piece of sh*t in my book.

I don't feel bad at all about JT as of right now I never want him to win a super bowl unless he comes back to the fins which most likely won't happen

Who's this Jason character everyone keeps talking about?

I don't feel sorry for him now. I do feel sorry for JT and Thomas, Madison, Ricky, etc. that the Dolphins never found a great QB/coach to get that amazing dolphins defense a Super Bowl opportunity back in 2000-2003.

I don't see him as a "traitor" because I blame overrated Parcells, who bailed on us after 2 years for what happened. JT wanted to play and would have played for the Dolphins if they showed interest. They didn't, the Jets gave him a great amount of money, whatever. He'll go into the Hall as a Dolphin and that's that. I'm glad he lost with the Jets though regardless of what Parcells did.

Who's this Jason character everyone keeps talking about?

jason_taylor_red_rooster_strut-1.png

nope, not at all..he can burn in hell

Come on man this is over the top. I can understand the sentiment many fans share but to me this is just overboard but your entitled to your opinon i suppose.

Personally I love JT. Do I wish he woulda ended his career in miami? Hell yes. Do i understand why he didnt? yes. Would I have made the same decison? I dont think so, however we dont know all the details.

Regardless of this year Jason Taylor is one of the greatest Dolphins of all-time and a sure fire Ring of Honor inductee. And all of this coming from the BIGGEST JETS HATER AROUND!!! Believe me!

A Jet in the Ring of Honor? No way!

JT chose the Jets over the Dolphins. He can retire as a Jet and hope they celebrate his career at some point in some way.

I don't feel bad for JT for a second. I loved watching him shove Steelers around like a baby while they were kneeling. **** him.

I don't feel bad for a selfish player.

He plays his whole career with one team, then leaves off a rough year, comes back when they have a good year, and then leaves again to the bitter arch rival to try and win a ring in 1 season? He can cry all he wants.

You saw ZT said he would not have played with the pats. Loyalty. Jason is all about jason.

No way do I feel sorry for a Jet. Jt is a Jet. I was hoping Pittsburgh was gonna slam the Jets 42-3.

Back
Top Bottom