Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Report: Feeley for a 2005 2ND ROUND PICK!!

Just heard it on WQAM. Murph is saying that it's a #2 and that the door on Henson is closed. Murph is saying that they aren't bringing him in to sit on the bench.

He did play for Trestman in Philly right, wasn't he the QB coach w/ Feely in Philly?

Big O thinks that Jay is done. In his opinion, Jay won't rework the deal and the Phins will release him.

You have got to be F$#@$ Kidding me, man I have been a fane for 32 years and have dealt with the good and the bad, I never thought I woul get to this point but I don't know how much more of this circus I can take.

And of course we are going to have the Homers on here spinning Feely into the next superstar..

HE WAS A BACKUP TO KOY DETMER, does that tell you something.

When he did play the Eagles had cut the playbook down to basically nothing, all he did was not lose the games for them.

Murph says the Dolphins think that Wally will get a big front-ended offer on the first day of Free Agency. So they are preparing for it.

A SECOND ROUNDER????
FOR AJ *(&)*(&^^% FEELEY????
Holy God, I've died and gone to Hell...

I've got to say, I'm not too crazy about giving up a #2 for a 3rd string QB. There are some conditions. But a #2 for a guy like that seems pretty steep.

what a Joke. This teams a Joke!! wannscrap and speilman are a joke. we give up a second round pick next year for a 3rd stringer. I cant believe this crap.. Thank god i am a Yankees fan. they no how to get players. And i dont care if they buy them!! This Dolphins club is being run by a bunch of A$$holes. I wish wayne would sell this club!!!

Come on guys, Feeley has NFL experience and was obviously more talented than Henson. lol

Big O said he heard last night that the Henson deal is done with either Green Bay or Buffalo. Those teams are willing to give up a #2 this year and a pick next year for Henson.

Big O says the options are running low and Miami is trying to make get somebody.

NNNNOOOOOO!!! Thats too much. A 3rd rounder would be the most i would give up. The Fins dont know how to negotiate. They suck at it! Both Mark Brunell and Aaron Brooks were traded from GB and the hihest pick given for them was a 3rd rounder so this does not make any sense.

Oh boy....LMAO......Plenty of happy faces in the AFC East tonight

Originally posted by Muck
Big O said he heard last night that the Henson deal is done with either Green Bay or Buffalo. Those teams are willing to give up a #2 this year and a pick next year for Henson.

Big O says the options are running low and Miami is trying to make get somebody.

Then Keep Fiedler, or maybe it's time to grow some balls and make a franchise typ of move(whatever the hell that might be) Not give up a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string Koy Detmer freaking backup QB

I cant say i am unhappy about this. surprised yes. but i dont think we will be done with QB and will be getting Rivers or Losman in the draft. I am more happy that we will be giving up a seocnd rounder next year and not anything this year. I dont see how his third string status of a year ago means anything since he was the backup this year and he was winning games for them two years ago. I think it is good that at least we have an up and coming type QB.

and i would think all the jay fiedler bashers would be happy since he will not be here.

Back
Top Bottom