Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus

LOL, JF bashers will not be happy until DW is out of town....

I wouldn't mind this but for the 2nd rder. Trestman did work w/ him, I think, so he must know something we don't. maybe they will load up on the o-line and WR now and see if Feely can not lose games for us.

I'm not unhappy about Feeley. I'm actually happy that we'll be losing Fiedler (likely). And I'm all about letting Feeley prove himself here. What I'm NOT pleased about is a 2nd round pick right off the top.

We'll see what happens.

Originally posted by Disnardo
LOL, JF bashers will not be happy until DW is out of town....

And the non-sequitur of the day award goes to...Disnardo! Show him what he's won, Rod...

Originally posted by JAGFISH
I wouldn't mind this but for the 2nd rder. Trestman did work w/ him, I think, so he must know something we don't. maybe they will load up on the o-line and WR now and see if Feely can not lose games for us.

Yeah, 2nd rounder seems high for a 3rd stringer....

But I assume, that the FO had to bid high to get this deal done, before any other teams overbid us...

Originally posted by Rick 1966

And the non-sequitur of the day award goes to...Disnardo! Show him what he's won, Rod...

Hey Rick, I saw the light....

Show me nothing but Love....:D

Yes let's give a 2nd for another QB project like Fiedler, and sit back while the bills might get Henson.

The report I heard is that Fiedler isn't going anywhere and that Feeley and Fiedler will compete for the starting job.

Feidler Feeley

Feeley Feidler

Funny stuff

Hmm, a 2nd round pick in 2005 for a 3rd stringer. I may not be a math major, but that sure seems to add up properly. Maybe we can also trade our 2nd round pick for a 3rd rounder next year too.
Oh wait, didn't we do that last year?
If camp breaks with Fiedler and Feeley as the Dolphins' two QB's I will cut up my Fins jersey and use it as TP for a week. Unbelievable.

Originally posted by jcork_NJ
Hmm, a 2nd round pick in 2005 for a 3rd stringer. I may not be a math major, but that sure seems to add up properly. Maybe we can also trade our 2nd round pick for a 3rd rounder next year too.
Oh wait, didn't we do that last year?
If camp breaks with Fiedler and Feeley as the Dolphins' two QB's I will cut up my Fins jersey and use it as TP for a week. Unbelievable.

He may be a third stringer but he's good enough to start....he has a very nice touch to the ball and also has alot of fire....

you take good care of feeley.....he has a hot girl firend too:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will drop Rivers.. Now that Miami has traded for a QB, maybe teams will take Miami as a team that is content with the position now..

Say Buffalo gets Henson, then GB might not trade ahead of Miami for Rivers..

This is all very interesting.. Maybe Trestman likes what he sees in Feeley..

Originally posted by jcork_NJ

I don't believe you should torture yourself like that. IMO jerseys don't make good TP...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
POSITIVE SPIN ON THIS: Matt Hasselbeck had similar numbers in the his first year with the Seahawks then with more playing time he has become an All-Pro.

It should be described as a conditional 2nd round pick. If he becomes a quality backup...it would obviously be a lesser draft pick.

Have the nay-saysayers actually seen this guy play? I have. He ran his team better than McNabb did. I was certainly impressed with his confidence and very accurate passing.

And yes, his girlfriend is a babe...Pro Soccer player that helps him train.

Back
Top Bottom