Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley = 2005 2nd/ 2004 3rd / 5-year, $18 million - $5 million bonus

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Yes let's give a 2nd for another QB project like Fiedler, and sit back while the bills might get Henson.

yeah but what has Henson proved? that is what i dont get out of people reacting to this. What has anyone that we have been talking about proved other than Brunnell and maybe.......Ramsey, who still has more to prove if you ask me.

Fact is that nobody knows how well Feeley will do with a new offense at hand where our enemies wont know it very well with a new QB.

What really is the difference between Henson, Ramsey, and Feeley? Please someone step forward and dont tell me that Feeeley was a third stringer cus that is what Ramsey was and Henson could be at one time.

Its a 2005 3rd could be a second depending on his performance. And the rest of you all blasting feely i hes a young guy with a good arm. You can all blast him but im happy with this trade. Anyone who blasts him just doesnt know him well or they just know **** about football. IM estatic. I personally welcome aj to miami. Welcome aboard AJ.

Originally posted by Twan18
Come on guys, Feeley has NFL experience and was obviously more talented than Henson. lol

I wonder where i heard this one from. :D

:calm: you guys get worked up way too easily. :jk: :D

Originally posted by Rick 1966
Hold on...why the hell are we giving him a new contract??? We traded for him...doesn't the same contract come with him?

He's a restricted free agent. And they are/were going to give him the 1st round tender. They still must tender him in order for the trade to go thru.

Agreed we are getting a guy who has NFL game exp. and played well enough to win on a team that is hardly an offensive juggernaught. Has been w/ a QB guru, and has gotten great coaching for a few years. He is ahead of the curve compared to Henson, who may have star potential down the road but is even more of an unknown than Feely at this point.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Its a 2005 3rd could be a second depending on his performance. And the rest of you all blasting feely i hes a young guy with a good arm. You can all blast him but im happy with this trade. Anyone who blasts him just doesnt know him well or they just know **** about football. IM estatic. I personally welcome aj to miami. Welcome aboard AJ.

Here Here!! :up:

While I don't claim to know a whole lot about the guy, I'm all about giving the guy a fair chance and giving this trade a fair shake (once the details finally are clear).

Philly fans seem to love him much the way that Saints fans always loved Jake Delhomme. So we'll see what happens. :)

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah but what has Henson proved? that is what i dont get out of people reacting to this. What has anyone that we have been talking about proved other than Brunnell and maybe.......Ramsey, who still has more to prove if you ask me.

Fact is that nobody knows how well Feeley will do with a new offense at hand where our enemies wont know it very well with a new QB.

What really is the difference between Henson, Ramsey, and Feeley? Please someone step forward and dont tell me that Feeeley was a third stringer cus that is what Ramsey was and Henson could be at one time.

I don't know if Henson will be better, nobody dos, but the point is there are enough people that think he has the chance to be, along with Rivers, and once again the typicl moronic though process of the Fins FO is to get that secret superstart that nobody else in the league know about, I don't recall reading about anybody knocking the Eagles door down trying to get Feely.

Why are we not giving this guy a chance? I mean, he hasn't taken a snap in Miami yet.

I thought everybody would be glad just to get rid of Fiedler.

I guess that's what we get when we get the greatest QB of all time (Marino). No other QB is going to live up to expectations that we all want because we've all been spoiled, I guess you could put it, by having Marino (not that I would give anything up for him. He's one of the best football players of all time).

so please i need a scouting report on feeley , was is his strength and his weakness , i hope he has a strong arm

Originally posted by gunsnroses
Why are we not giving this guy a chance?

Has nothing to do with giving him a chance. It has to do with overpaying for him. He could be great, but he's a huge risk, and we're paying a second round pick and FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS to take that risk.

This sounds alot like what other teams have been doing. Using back up QB's to start.

Matt Hasslebeck, Aaron Brooks, Jake Delholmme, Tom Brady, Jon Kitna, Kelly Holcomb, Tommy Maddox, Brad Johnson, Jeff Garcia, Trent Green, Doug Flutie, Kurt Warner

All of these guys came out of no where to start.

The Miami Dolphins franchise is officially run by retards from top to bottom. A second (or a third) rounder for Feeley? A 5 year, 18 million dollar contract? Are you kidding me?

Has nothing to do with giving him a chance. It has to do with overpaying for him. He could be great, but he's a huge risk, and we're paying a second round pick and FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS to take that risk.

It's 18 million, not 15. :(

I'm willing to give Feeley a chance, but this is a stupid trade and we are giving him WAY too much money. :shakeno: :nono:

Im no math major, but 5 years at 18 million is roughly about 3.7 million dollars.. Not exactly what you call a back breaking contract..

Back
Top Bottom