Feeley being used to fool fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley being used to fool fans

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
What a debate this has caused, and not what the F.O. may have wanted. This Feeley move falls in line with the other front office ruses that have been staged to pacify the fans. Feeley is just here to compete against Fiedler (no one beats Fiedler in wanny's eye). The fans see a new name... but wait... it didn't work. The fans are up to the F.O.'s dirty tricks- Feeley doesn't pacify them. There has been no change in Miami, there will be no change in Miami.

I agree to a certain extent. If Fiedler stays and AJ Feeley beats him out I will be surprised. KILL ME guys but I really think O-line and WR are more pressing needs. 26 catches from your number 2 receiver is embarrasing regardless of who is playing QB. DON'T blame Jay for that I've never seen a more awkward WR than Thompson.

[whisper] Well Feidlers agent says he expects Jay to be cut by next week so there is going to be a change no matter if its Feeley or not. [/whisper]

Get use to it guys. People are gonna tell us how much Feeley sucks the whole off-season. They can't just say it once, they have to tell us 50 times a day.I'm rooting for Feeley.

Ozzy rules!!

Hey you guys are to loud!!!!!! You woke me up! :lol:

Anyways..... not saying feeley will be the next brady.... or even be successful. But I'm sure these are the kind of things that were said when brady was taking over.

Back
Top Bottom