Feeley being used to fool fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley being used to fool fans

It's because everyone loves to gloat about how right they were. It's not like saying Feely might be subpar is going out on a limb ya know?

I say we move on, just like when we realized Wanny would be back, we B*tched and moved on.

He is going to be our QB (more than likely) whether we like it or not, so lets think draft and FA and try to keep improving.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
I agree to a certain extent. If Fiedler stays and AJ Feeley beats him out I will be surprised. KILL ME guys but I really think O-line and WR are more pressing needs. 26 catches from your number 2 receiver is embarrasing regardless of who is playing QB. DON'T blame Jay for that I've never seen a more awkward WR than Thompson.

Well he caught 50 60 70 balls in Washington. If maybe he wasnt thrown the ball?????? hmmmm idea? Every ball thrown his way he caught. Making great adjustments on the ball Fiedler or any QB needs to realize thats the kind of reciever he is. You put the ball close no matter what defender is there and he goes of and gets it not sure why they couldnt recognize that.

YOU ARE ALL PRETTY RUDE IF YOU ASK ME! The guy has a right to his opinion.
If you disagree say so. If you don't want to comment, fine, move on. If you're not interested, why take the time to send sleepy faces for the pure and sore reason of slamming the guy who posted.
Geeeesh...we are on the same side aren't we? You might be high-fiving this guy next fall when we score.
Play nice.

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
If you disagree say so. If you don't want to comment, fine, move on. If you're not interested, why take the time to send sleepy faces for the pure and sore reason of slamming the guy who posted.
Geeeesh...we are on the same side aren't we? You might be high-fiving this guy next fall when we score.
Play nice.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

Well he caught 50 60 70 balls in Washington. If maybe he wasnt thrown the ball?????? hmmmm idea? Every ball thrown his way he caught. Making great adjustments on the ball Fiedler or any QB needs to realize thats the kind of reciever he is. You put the ball close no matter what defender is there and he goes of and gets it not sure why they couldnt recognize that.

He caught 53 Balls in Washington's "pass happy offense". 70 is a huge exxageration. I've seen Jay throw him some perfect passes in which he mis timed the jump. Thompson probably made 2 or 3 impressive catches last season but that's it.

thing is, it really doesnt matter whos Qb for the Dolphins, we always find a way to win.....Were the NFLs winningest franchise hands down.

Can I get someone to explain to me why exactly it is that everyone is backing this A.J. Feeley guy who has spent his entire career in the backup position considering no other team has ever had any interest in placing him in the starting slot. His last team place him as number 3 people! C'mon somethings are hard to tell and some are pretty
f@%king obvious. The Eagles consider Koy Detmer MORE of a starting caliber QB than Feeley, DETMER!!!!!! C'mon who would have more insight on his abilities Miami or Philly? They didn't think too much of him why should we. And don't let me get started about Feidler, he should be gauranteed the back up slot, even if Cartman was the only competition. The guy can be a decent, I repeat DECENT back-up, thats only if he don't get hurt sitting on the bench. Oh and Sage Rosen-whateverthef@%ckhisnameis yeah he's the future..... the future third stringer of the Galaxy of NFL Europe.......Sorry had to vent some aggression.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
thing is, it really doesnt matter whos Qb for the Dolphins, we always find a way to win.....Were the NFLs winningest franchise hands down.
so I take it your content with the last couple of years

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
Play nice.

Don't waste your breath. This is the "Fiedler Hugger" contingency that gives grief to anyone who doesn't fall in with the company line the Dolphins give each week. No matter what Miami does or how often they lose its always "okay" with this crowd.

Then when the supposed next "big move" falls apart and you tell them about it, then they will say you are not a real fan because you don't stick with them through the bad times.

If you want their favor all you have to do is swear Jay and AJ will be the starter and back up in the Pro Bowl and swear we will go undefeated, and acknowledge that Miami has never made a bad move or error in judgement when it comes to personnell because they know more than we do.

Get the picture?

Quote: If you want their favor all you have to do is swear Jay and AJ will be the starter and back up in the Pro Bowl and swear we will go undefeated, and acknowledge that Miami has never made a bad move or error in judgement when it comes to personnell because they know more than we do.

Get the picture?

Very good point, but even though we do make these terrible mistakes in the off season, it doesnot give a true fan the excuse to put down our beloved Dolphins. That said I think that some of the FO personnel are the ones we need to worry about and get replaced. Is Dan Snyder a free agent?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom