Feeley being used to fool fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley being used to fool fans

Originally posted by TeeMoney
...This Feeley move falls in line with the other front office ruses that have been staged to pacify the fans. Feeley is just here to compete against Fiedler ...

Actually, the reverse is true. There is no better way to make A.J. Feeley the most popular player in Miami than to bring back Jay Fiedler to compete as a starter.

read all threads now i want to:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Feeley will have his good games (given that he wins the starting job and we don't add another QB) and everyone will jump on the bandwagon and then like Feidler he'll then break down or get hurt and screw us out of another playoff season and the cries for help will be deafening, and finally then we can be assured the axing of Wanny and the true revamping will begin. Hopefully!!!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Don't waste your breath. This is the "Fiedler Hugger" contingency that gives grief to anyone who doesn't fall in with the company line the Dolphins give each week. No matter what Miami does or how often they lose its always "okay" with this crowd.

Then when the supposed next "big move" falls apart and you tell them about it, then they will say you are not a real fan because you don't stick with them through the bad times.

If you want their favor all you have to do is swear Jay and AJ will be the starter and back up in the Pro Bowl and swear we will go undefeated, and acknowledge that Miami has never made a bad move or error in judgement when it comes to personnell because they know more than we do.

Get the picture?

OMG dude. This is actually what you believe?? :chuckle:

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
Can I get someone to explain to me why exactly it is that everyone is backing this A.J. Feeley guy who has spent his entire career in the backup position considering no other team has ever had any interest in placing him in the starting slot. His last team place him as number 3 people! C'mon somethings are hard to tell and some are pretty
f@%king obvious. The Eagles consider Koy Detmer MORE of a starting caliber QB than Feeley, DETMER!!!!!! C'mon who would have more insight on his abilities Miami or Philly? They didn't think too much of him why should we. And don't let me get started about Feidler, he should be gauranteed the back up slot, even if Cartman was the only competition. The guy can be a decent, I repeat DECENT back-up, thats only if he don't get hurt sitting on the bench. Oh and Sage Rosen-whateverthef@%ckhisnameis yeah he's the future..... the future third stringer of the Galaxy of NFL Europe.......Sorry had to vent some aggression.

For the most part, people are in wait-and-see mode instead of simply bashing this move.

As for the rest, you're about two weeks late. Everything was pretty much debated to death then.

Man, talk about beating a dead horse.

90% of Miami fans do not like the Feeley trade. Whether it's because of the amount given up for him, or the amount of playing time he hasn't had or the amount of money theya re giving him or the lack of BIG numbers on his stat sheets.

This FO is going big on the O-line and WR and you can't really blame them since the o-line is the most important goup on offense. I'm actually falling asleep as I type cause this has been stated...

WAY TOO MANY TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom