Feeley is better then Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley is better then Fiedler

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Feeley went 5-0 we he started and I don't care the Eagles D did not win all of those games for him. And did anyone say that feeley has a better QB rating.

First of all, he went 4-1 as a starter. You also could add that he lost to the only team he played with a winning record.

Second, everyone is better then Jay, right? That was the case with Ray Lucas and Brian Griese too. They certainly did a great job.

Everyone is better then Jay until they play. I find it funny how anyone who likes this ridiculous trade will say "Owell, no more Jay" yet you don't realize, everyone is until they have to play.

I'm glad Feely had a 75 QB rating... But it could be noted as well, Fiedler had a 79+ 3/4 years, and was stuck with a crappy oline, and WR.

Miami needs to go in another direction, but don't step outside reality (like so many do). I'll save judgment on Feely, but nothing will ever change the fact Miami overpaid for his Value. He can win MVP, and it won't make a difference. No one was in a hurry to get him, and that would have worsened his value. Philly couldn't get a #2 last year, and a year later he gets one from Miami, without even playing in 2003. He could have been gotten for cheaper, and thats the point.

Yes, everyone is better then Jay. Get a clue.

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce
First of all, he went 4-1 as a starter. You also could add that he lost to the only team he played with a winning record.

Second, everyone is better then Jay, right? That was the case with Ray Lucas and Brian Griese too. They certainly did a great job.

Everyone is better then Jay until they play. I find it funny how anyone who likes this ridiculous trade will say "Owell, no more Jay" yet you don't realize, everyone is until they have to play.

I'm glad Feely had a 75 QB rating... But it could be noted as well, Fiedler had a 79+ 3/4 years, and was stuck with a crappy oline, and WR.

Miami needs to go in another direction, but don't step outside reality (like so many do). I'll save judgment on Feely, but nothing will ever change the fact Miami overpaid for his Value. He can win MVP, and it won't make a difference. No one was in a hurry to get him, and that would have worsened his value. Philly couldn't get a #2 last year, and a year later he gets one from Miami, without even playing in 2003. He could have been gotten for cheaper, and thats the point.

Yes, everyone is better then Jay. Get a clue.

Jay's own team traded a 2nd round draft pick in a desperate move to finally rid themselves of Jay Fiedler.
Who needs to get a clue... The coaches that have worked with Jay for four LONG years or you?

I think the trade speaks VOLUMES about Jay's abilities or inabilities!

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Jay's own team traded a 2nd round draft pick in a desperate move to finally rid themselves of Jay Fiedler.
Who needs to get a clue... The coaches that have worked with Jay for four LONG years or you?

I think the trade speaks VOLUMES about Jay's abilities or inabilities!

Desperate move to get rid of him? They could have gotten rid of him without making an idiotic trade, for a players who's value ranks around round 4. They still could restructure Griese, or give Sage a chance who was drafted 50 picks ahead of Feely. They could have been patient, and let the Ramsey situation unfold. What about Billy Volek? In his 7 games (only started one) he almost matched #'s with a guy who started 7. He would have been cheaper, and cost no picks. The potential is the same, if not better. Opps, I'm the bringer of common sense.

Who's talking about Fiedler's ability? We're talking about the ability of everyone "better" then Jay, yet for some reason never are.

I don't hate Feely. I'm willing to give him a chance. I hate the trade, which is much different. My point is, Miami rushed, and traded for a player who's value was less then what Miami gave up for him. It's as simple as that.

hey fisticuff duece....or is it fisticuff....or blueprint21... what exactly did Miami trade for Feeley?

I haven't heard the exact parameters of the trade but, you seem to know more than the rest of us so share the EXACT details of this trade please....I'm very interested.

Anyone is better than Jay. We had to make a change. I think we just went for value instead of trying to win now.

Every team thinks there are ten Delhommes just waiting for their break.

But Jay had to go.

Originally posted by fin-atic
We had to make a change.

Agreed!!!

and we did!! and THAT'S good news!!

now... whether or not it's a change for the better, remains to be seen. Not only has AJ not taken a snap in a Dolphins uniform.. but the conditions of the trade have yet to be revealed....

Originally posted by inFINSible
hey fisticuff duece....or is it fisticuff....or blueprint21... what exactly did Miami trade for Feeley?

I haven't heard the exact parameters of the trade but, you seem to know more than the rest of us so share the EXACT details of this trade please....I'm very interested.

You can read it everywhere. Papers, ESPN, etc... The deal isn't done yet obviously, but unless you have something that proves otherwise, I'll stick with what we know.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Anyone is better than Jay. We had to make a change. I think we just went for value instead of trying to win now.

Every team thinks there are ten Delhommes just waiting for their break.

But Jay had to go.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Agreed!!!

and we did!! and THAT'S good news!!

now... whether or not it's a change for the better, remains to be seen. Not only has AJ not taken a snap in a Dolphins uniform.. but the conditions of the trade have yet to be revealed....

good comments guys....

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce

You can read it everywhere. Papers, ESPN, etc..

actually... no you can't.

They have NOT been revealed yet... especially since officially, no deals can be made until March 3rd.

If you have a link to prove me wrong... please provide it... however I think you'll find the only thing they are saying is "conditional draft pick". What those conditions are... only the FO's of the Phins and Eagles know at this point...

Common sense should tell you that this is a business.

A business that serves customers.

The majority of the customers suggested you change what is on the menu (for 2 years).

Taste the kool-aid before you condemn it.

Originally posted by WharfRat

actually... no you can't.

They have NOT been revealed yet... especially since officially, no deals can be made until March 3rd.

If you have a link to prove me wrong... please provide it... however I think you'll find the only thing they are saying is "conditional draft pick". What those conditions are... only the FO's of the Phins and Eagles know at this point...

I'm well aware the deal isn't offical until March 3rd. That doesn't mean it's not ready to go.

The Dolphins and Eagles agreed Saturday evening to the Feeley deal, which will become official March 3, when the league's current trade moratorium is lifted. In exchange for Feeley, the Eagles will receive a conditional second-round choice in the 2005

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia

Okay....I'll play along....here's what we know....... we know it's a conditional second......It's been well established that conditional means it could go up OR down.....

hmmmmmm......:hmmm:

Perhaps it's a third unless AJ starts ALL the games, THEN it becomes a second.....or maybe it's a 4th unless he starts half the games, THEN it becomes a third.......Irregardless, I'll bet you anything you want, right here and now that it won't be a first, EVER......and it will only be a second if he proves he's WORTH it.

Think about it.....it may actually be a fourth, which you already said is what Feeley is worth.....so if that could be the case....wouldn't it make more sense for you to wait to find out FOR SURE what the parameters are so you don't look like spoiled bratty child for nothing?

Originally posted by ZOD
Common sense should tell you that this is a business.

A business that serves customers.

The majority of the customers suggested you change what is on the menu (for 2 years).

Taste the kool-aid before you condemn it.

I've said I'm willing to give Feely a chance... That doesn't have a thing to do with Miami overpaying for his value...

5 games (and a 75 QB rating) doesn't add up to a 2nd rounder. Nothing you can say will justify it. Nothing Feely does will justify it.

Back
Top Bottom