Feeley is better then Fiedler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley is better then Fiedler

Originally posted by Fisticuff Deuce
Also, I think it's fair to add something Spielman said himself. He's looking for lightning in a bottle.

Now since Sage was drafted like 50 picks ahead of Feely, and we got him for a 7th. If he played, did great, thats lightning in a bottle. for a 2nd round pick, There should be no "if." This is assuming the media is right and it is a #2.

It might not be a 2nd round pick if he ends up not playing because he was out played then we will give up like a 4th round pick so it is based on his stats and how often he pays if Sage flat out is better then Feeley then Sage would start and we only give up a low round pick for Sage, so I think Spielman did a good job

Originally posted by nick19991

It might not be a 2nd round pick if he ends up not playing because he was out played then we will give up like a 4th round pick so it is based on his stats and how often he pays if Sage flat out is better then Feeley then Sage would start and we only give up a low round pick for Sage, so I think Spielman did a good job

That's BS. With the money miami will be paying feely he is almost guaranteed the starting job. Not to mention that chances are the conditions for the draft pick elevating is most likely games started, so barring injury whatever that conditional pick is we'll be giving it up.

Oh well, 4-12 season ahead and we wont even have all our high picks thank to these geniuses.

Change for changes sake is crap, at least take a risk on a guy with the tools. I dont know about the rest but I tire of weak armed qb's who can't make all the throws and thats what we STILL have.

Back
Top Bottom