Feeley may have to rework contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley may have to rework contract

MDFINFAN said:
It's obvious that we don't have good QB evaluators on this board, Feeleys at a point that most good QB's take off, I think we have a player in him.
You have a right to your opinion. As do we all. However, I don't think Feeley proved anything last season. While he did improve, there was no way to go but up from where he started. His overall QB rating supports that view. In fact, I base my opinion on how he played. Not what I hope.

DOLFANMIKE said:
You have a right to your opinion. As do we all. However, I don't think Feeley proved anything last season. While he did improve, there was no way to go but up from where he started. His overall QB rating supports that view. In fact, I base my opinion on how he played. Not what I hope.

Exactly, he has no place but to go up, that's my point, for me he showed enough to let me know that's where he's headed. Unfortunely he has to learn a new O, but I'm hoping last year's experience helped his growth, I wish Wanny would have let him have more rep's during the off season..that can only help. Hopefully Saban keeps this QB competition to a minium and let AJ get the reps he need to be proficient in this O. But my gut is that this guy is a baller.

SCall13 said:
Come on man. Don't take yourself so seriously. We're just poking fun.

BUT, I don't agree that Feeley is about to take off.

So where's the poking fun part..?? :D

Back
Top Bottom