Feeley - Mitchell | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley - Mitchell

awing_pilot said:
Ok I am WAY biased on this topic.

1. I think it was like 96 or 97.
2. He was a freaking stud his first year in detriot. his second year Ok, then he hit the wall
3. I think that they are two totally different QB's

I used to live next door to Scott Mitchell. I used to play basketball at his house. In fact when they had there son I joked that he named it after me (Same first name, and no he didn't name his son awing ). Guy published a buisness book before leaving college and i believe is now doing finacial type work. When he got to Detriot he sent me one of his game jersey's as well as one of the dolphins one. He is an outstanding guy but I always felt he was never more then a backup.

Aj has promise and growth capabilities. If at the end of this season he hasn't sold people then I think its time to part ways, But the fact remains is we are not getting DAN MARINO BACK so keep dreaming folks. The more I think about it the more I see similarities to the situation, but I see the difference in style and skills.

Any way thats my two cents.

Wow awing you are full of surprises-- I used to live next to Mrs Jenkins, but i doubt you knew her-she came from across the water. Mind you the house was called Offerdahl.

Actually, one injury, I believe, ended Mitchell's effectivness. That separated throwing shoulder. I separated my shoulder, and, his injury was similar to mine, as I recall. It's pretty much just as strong after re-hab, but, I still can't throw as well as I used to. I think that's what sunk Mitchel...That and being in a run and shoot system. Who thought THAT was a good idea?:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom