Feeling About Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeling About Flores

How do you feel about the Flores Hiring?

• Total voters
I wish him well. However, these are the Dolphins. What I realistically expects is 2 years of tanking following by three more years of mind-numbing mediocrity. Then we'll repeat the cycle with another head coach.

Needs to find a QB and build a great defense. Everyone falls on those two stumblng blocks. Even Shula, even Jimmy. It's too early to tell but so far Im not optimistic on Capers and Graham. We'll see about the Qb. That one is more on Grier, who has an abysmal record of failure in this department, but it is also on Flores since he is hiring the Qb staff. If he does not get that fixed, he will be gone, soon.

Last edited:
I think this is a great hire. I really don’t think he thinks he’s ready and was talked into taking this? It’s finally gonna be fun...a young true leader in the house!

I like it.

So far I'm skeptical, only because of the Franchises' and ownerships' preference to make a splash. Those decisions in the past have cost this team a lot. We fans have been through too much BS. But the hope is, Miami finally got it right. The change to a traditional chain of command and a one voice system is refreshing to say the least. Finally Miami has a chance to succeed. They haven't since Shula retired. New England's system and way of doing things has been successful. Let's hope Flores' leadership transcends the Franchise to new heights, once the players are in place. As a Brooklyn Nets fan and the seemingly wonderful future of that Franchise, under a very astute GM in Sean Marks. I can honestly say, I have my Hope's up for better days ahead for the Miami Dolphins.

I'm all in with this being a great choice.

Doesn't have beady eyes like the last guy or seem talk down to people like they are idiots.

Seems to have much better social skills and is relate-able to players unlike the guy before that.

And all I have to do is watch highlights of the Super Bowl against the Rams to see if Flores can coach.

I'm ok with it but I'm taking the wait and see at this point. I wish him all the best of course but time will tell.

He seems to be a disciplinarian, I like that. Hope springs eternal, so I guess "skeptically optimsmistic", but "fool me 5 times", rather than "fool me once". We've seen this **** over and over. Maybe by the sheer number of tries over the last 20 years, they've gotten it right this time.

He seems to be a disciplinarian, I like that. Hope springs eternal, so I guess "skeptically optimsmistic", but "fool me 5 times", rather than "fool me once". We've seen this **** over and over. Maybe by the sheer number of tries over the last 20 years, they've gotten it right this time.
I guess it depends on what you mean by disciplinarian.

I don't think expecting players to do their jobs, and holding them accountable is a disciplinarian.

Guys that make pointless rules that treat adult individuals as children are the ones players hate.

Back
Top Bottom