Feidler again this year oh boy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feidler again this year oh boy

I'll take it a step further......I think both guys are still in the dressing rooms warming up. :)

Feeley has a lot to digest by September, All the offense schemes and Jay will look better then him because hes had 4 yrs expierence with the offense. Give it time AJ will pan out fine.

34RWilliams said:
Feeley has a lot to digest by September, All the offense schemes and Jay will look better then him because hes had 4 yrs expierence with the offense. Give it time AJ will pan out fine.

Yea, thats the way I look at it too. Hes obviously gonna look lost and confused in mini-camps because he doesnt kno our offensive system yet and hasnt had time to get into a groove with the other players on offense. He'll be fine, and most likely our starter by Opening Day (not to mention an improvement over JF, IMO)

fins4o8 said:
you can't be serious. why would they give up a 2nd rounder for AJ if it was a conspiracy? we got too much time on our hand. can't wait for the season to start. ;)

WHY, you ask? That's what I've been asking all along anyway!! ;)

Muck said:
Also, shouldn't the fact that Fiedler has a 4-year head start count for something??

Sure, but if Feeley isn't flat out better come september, Jay should, and will start.

IMO, I don't have much faith, or optimism that Feeley will be a hidden gem or anything like that. Fiedler was better than Lucas, Griese, and now will be better than Feeley, again IMO.

I hope the guy proves me wrong, and if he is significantly better, I hope he beats Jay out for the job. But I just don't see it happening, and until we actually make a legit attempt to UPGRADE the QB position, I support Fiedler to the fullest, because of his heart, and passion for the game alone.

I just can't place a lot of faith on a guy who's started 5 NFL games. In those games, there was nothing spectacular about the guy except his record.

FinFan4Life814 said:
More than likely, theres no "conspiracy". You can quote me on this one....Feely will be the starter on opening day. He looks bad in minicamps mostly because he hasnt had the time to digest the offense and develop a rythm with the WRs. By The start of the season, he'll be alot more comfortable and will display the talent that made Rick think he was worth a #2 pick. Thats what I think, whether you agree with it or not is your thing.

Well I agree that he has looked bad in mini camps, but I don't see what would make you think it will change later. He also looked bad in spring camps in college then looked bad again in the regular season. He has done the same thing in the pros, looking bad in camp as well as games. As a matter of fact he has looked bad his whole career and has yet to look good. Feeley sucks and has never had a good game because he doesn't have the talent to play the position. What makes you think that is gonna somehow change over night?? Feeley's best chance at this time in his career is to understand he can't play football and try out for the Marlins or try hockey or something. I hear Taco Bell is hiring.

Back
Top Bottom