Fellas. We gotta win this game tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fellas. We gotta win this game tomorrow

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is not like any other season opener.

Yall (and me) are all tired of the media dismissing us and just assuming the Patriots are a playoff team, right?

This needs to be a statement game. Every single offseason we grow tired of the rankings and whatnot, the pundits pushing us aside, blah blah. Well guess what. You want that to end? We HAVE to win tomorrow.

I think we’re the better team and even if we lose, we’re still in the hunt. But that’s not what this game is about. This game has to be the announcement that the Miami Dolphins have arrived. We’re all sick of the disrespect. But if we want respect, this is a perfect platform to get it.

We can’t lose to a rookie QB with this talented of a defense.

I trust in Brian Flores to bring us to victory tomorrow. But quite frankly, after years of frustration, we need this game.

We MUST win this game.

Yall (and me) are all tired of the media dismissing us and just assuming the Patriots are a playoff team, right?

This needs to be a statement game. Every single offseason we grow tired of the rankings and whatnot, the pundits pushing us aside, blah blah. Well guess what. You want that to end? We HAVE to win tomorrow.

I think we’re the better team and even if we lose, we’re still in the hunt. But that’s not what this game is about. This game has to be the announcement that the Miami Dolphins have arrived. We’re all sick of the disrespect. But if we want respect, this is a perfect platform to get it.

I trust in Brian Flores to bring us to victory tomorrow. But quite frankly, after years of frustration, we need this game.

We MUST win this game.

I feel something different this season. I hope you enjoy the game brother, make sure you come back to celebrate.

I expect a convincing win. If we lose, I’ll need to seriously re-evaluate my perception and doubt my vision. I’m over 50 now so that last part should be expected anyway.

Tua will have some hiccups…it’s BB after all, but he’ll adjust and bring it home for the good guys!

Yep if we lose tomorrow its gonna be very bad.

Tua will be ridiculed to no end by the national media. Its Tuas most important game of his life. If he stinks the Watson rumors will absolutely explode on Monday..... right or wrong it will happen.

If we want to change the narrative then we need to change the way we’ve been handling our performance on the field. Time to take the next step or else continue the same BS. I don’t blame the national media one bit so far.

It doesn’t have to be pretty or spectacular. All that matters is getting the win.

Starting the season 0-2 is not a good look and that’s most likely the case if we can beat a Pats team with a rookie QB.

Last edited:

We MUST win this game.
I expect this to be low scoring with point total under 40 pts. But I agree with you, rookie qb, no Gilmore...must win!!!

We MUST win this game.
It’s comforting to know that “if we lose” we’re still in the hunt. Geez, I figured why even play the other 16 games

We MUST win this game.
Totally agree. It's time to stop having to explain some nuance of a win. This needs to be our coming party. We need to roll into Gilette and straight up wreck ****. This needs to be our coming out party.

chicken destroy GIF by happydog

Back
Top Bottom