Ferrote might be gone! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrote might be gone!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Linehan's departure could mean end for Frerotte
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:24:33 -0800

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins QB Gus Frerotte might not be with the team for the 2006 season due to the expected departure of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan to the St. Louis Rams. Frerotte was often praised for his knowledge of Linehan's system, but the loss of that advantage may cause the Dolphins to go a different route at quarterback.

:shakeno:

The offense had finally clicked in the second half of the season, all the hard work since mini camp finally paid off at the end of the year with a 6 game winning streak...and now all the chemistry is being destroyed, its a shame. I hope things work out.

nyfinzfan said:
Gus leaving would be an improvement. We need better.

addition by subtraction? i don't think it applies here. we could always use that experience... even as a backup.

This is a very good day for the Miami Dolphins... you'll see.

bakedmatt said:
addition by subtraction? i don't think it applies here. we could always use that experience... even as a backup.
I agree as a backup at a reduced rate yes. as a starter....no

Well we have to get a franchise QB someday. I hope this just moves that date up a bit. I'm gonna say for sure,but I think Saban had plans to keep Gus one more year till Saban was in a better position to incorporate a new QB.

I hear the Bengals may be "letting" Kitna walk for a cheaper option. It sounds like the trumped up arguments against him involving not being that much of an upgrade over Frerotte when you consider that Gus knows the offense are basically gone now.

Kitna for 2006 Dolphins QB. :)

I wouldn't mind Patrick Ramsey being that the Skins look to stick with Brunell for now and Cambell in the future.

YAY!!!!!!!!

Maybe Cleo Lemon can be our quarterback now...........

Why is this a good thing?

:cry:
Jimmy James said:
I hear the Bengals may be "letting" Kitna walk for a cheaper option. It sounds like the trumped up arguments against him involving not being that much of an upgrade over Frerotte when you consider that Gus knows the offense are basically gone now.

Kitna for 2006 Dolphins QB. :)

With Palmer's devastating injury, I hardly think that the Bengals will be letting Kitna go.

dominizzo said:
great news Linehan traitor!!! I hope Saban gets MArtz as OC or FAssell cuz i love the 3 Wr set

Yeah. Traitor!! Who is he to think he should take a promotion, big raise, better life for his family and the culmination of his life's coaching work over making my life better. Jerk! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom