Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

alopez34 said:
To let everyone know. Gus Ferrotte is a jerk. He called my friends mother once to do business. her daughter picked up. he said his name and she did not kno who he was. he became arrogant because she did not know who he was. she also would not wake up her sleeping mother so they could talk. He became upset and when the mother returned his call he refused to do any business with her because she did not answer his call right away. I kno ppl are sometimes full of themself. but come on this guy is a backup qb who has only had 1 good year. this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

hmmm - gus called your friends mom for business... are you sure she was just sleeping

after midnight for a real estate call....sounds real reasonable.....must be some real hot property up in Minn.

jbond said:
after midnight for a real estate call....sounds real reasonable.....must be some real hot property up in Minn.

12:30 in Minnesota (if we know it's Minnsota) would work out to 10:30 in Denver where Gus likely was.

living on the East coast I'm conscious of when I call my relatives in Calif. (dad grew up there and his side of the family lives out there still) 3 hours behind as well as for business and personal related issues. Good point though....but would still be unreasonable.

If Gus can come in here and play well for us, i dont care if anybody likes him! either way we will know who he is because the only time someone might not have known a backup qb was in the Marino era..

alopez34 said:
my point is if this is how he treats the ppl he does business with how good of a locker room team mate will he be. I can see it now. If we lose a game.
Ferrotte: I would have won that game Feely sucks.
Teamate: man let it go we lost well win next week.
Ferrotte: Man i should be startin
this is not good for the lockeroom

Well as long as he doesn't use a phone to call plays in the huddle and someone's daughter answers we should be ok kid. take it easy. Esase up on the drama. A little too much THE O.C. there for my taste.

Frerrotte, or any player, is revealed in adversity. Marino yelled and pointed fingers and was a raging inferno of competitive fire on the field, but always had nothing but praise and support for his teammates of the field, win or lose.

Look it up, you'll NEVER find a negative quote about about a current teammate. Never.

When Frerrotte has a bad game or the game winner is dropped by Booker or something we'll find out what kind of teammate and man he is, Kid.

now... eat your broccoli.

perezferia said:
Well as long as he doesn't use a phone to call plays in the huddle and someone's daughter answers we should be ok kid. take it easy. Esase up on the drama. A little too much THE O.C. there for my taste.

Frerrotte, or any player, is revealed in adversity. Marino yelled and pointed fingers and was a raging inferno of competitive fire on the field, but always had nothing but praise and support for his teammates of the field, win or lose.

Look it up, you'll NEVER find a negative quote about about a current teammate. Never.

When Frerrotte has a bad game or the game winner is dropped by Booker or something we'll find out what kind of teammate and man he is, Kid.

now... eat your broccoli.

There's a lady I know
If I didn't know her
She'd be the la-tay I didn't know.

And my lady, she went downtown
She bought some ber-ra-ccoli
She Brought it Ho-ome...................
She's chop'in broccoli
Chop'in brocco-li
Chop'in brocco-la
Chop'in Brocco-laa-aa

Maybe Gus was in a different time zone and it was 3 hours earlier or what not.

he should be kicked off the team for his arrogance to thy friend...

i'll call nick right now!!! 555- get- a- clue...

jbond said:
living on the East coast I'm conscious of when I call my relatives in Calif. (dad grew up there and his side of the family lives out there still) 3 hours behind as well as for business and personal related issues. Good point though....but would still be unreasonable.

It's hardly unreasonable if he thought he'd leave a message and was surprised to find that this unprofessional realtor had her daughter answering a number listed on her business card.

Championship Game bound!!!!!!!!
Where's Duke? :roflmao::roflmao:

I'll tell you where...sitting at home watching UNC play in the Championship game!!!!! :yes:

You lame tar hole fans are so obsessed with Duke it really pathetic. This is the first time in 5 years you guys are playing after us so enjoy while you can. We have the # 1 recruiting class coming in, most everyone coming back, the best coach in America, and you guys lose Jawad Williams, Manuel, Scott and will lose McCants, Felton and maybe Marvin Williams and Sean May to the draft. This is your yeara dn we STILL won the ACC title and beat you guys once. This is your year, your SUPPOSED to be here. Better win it while you can b/c Duke will be back to being dominant Duke again next year.

Back
Top Bottom