Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

TERHLICH7 said:
Wow...waste of a post
I was thinking the same thing...By the way, what you just wrote is a post, what the kid first wrote is a thread....but I agree with you what a " waste of a post" :roflmao:

Wow im 17 and i still think this is a waste, so what hes and ******* which means nothing, who cares about Gus

FuquayDolphan said:
What does this post or any of the replies have to do with Miami Dolphins football? Why do you folks continuoulsy reply to posts like this? I used to chedk this site often for real football news and talk but more and more it's just a bunch of people whining about nothing. Get a life.

:roflmao: You replied twice! What does this have to do with Dolphins football? Um, Gus is a Dolphins player. If you would check the site for news you would have realized this. ;)

As for the original post. I don't care if the story is true. As long as he didn't do anything illegal and performs well for the Phins, he could be the next Steve Martin for all I care.
clear.gif

Why the hell is it that the stupid posts go so much longer than the intelligently written ones?

Hmmm.. Lets see..

An NFL player will probably buy a house between 500k and 1m, even if he's not superstar. Realestate agents generally make 3% commision on the sale of a house. If they're the listing and selling agent they get 6%. Calc that out and you get between 30k-60k for the agent just for selling this NFL player someone elses house. If someone is going to make 30k-60k off of me, I might expect a little more than the average customer.

I've worked around real-estate agents my whole life and I'll be the first to tell you they rank right up there with lawyers in terms of being scum. For the money they make off of each deal they generally don't treat their customers the way the money warrents.

Children should not answer business lines. If someone puts a home phone number on their business card then they should expect calls at obscene hours of the day. He probably only wanted to leave a message with her answering machine, but instead got a living breathing person. If he had never spoken to this agent before and his VERY first impression of her was of her kid answer the phone and not willing to help him at all, I don't blame him at all for moving on to a new agent. First impressions are the key to any sale and I'm glad he didn't stick with an agent that he didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from right off the start.

Does his personal choice to give his 30k to a different agent mean that he'll be bad in the locker room? I HIGHLY doubt that.

I left a bad tip one day at a restaurant due to bad service. I guess now I'm a jerk too.

alopez34 said:
He was calling to begin business. they had not spoken yet. he was calling to see if she knew of a house he could buy. for those who do not kno. this is step one for a realtor. its like saying id like to buy a candy bar.

First point

All this shows is he expects business to be conducted professionally. If someone is working from their home I would assume they have a business line, why would a child answer it?

Second point

A realtor is nothing more than someone who opens the house so it could be seen, they are completely interchangable and thus have little to no value. I have great deal more respect for some of the technical salespeople who must actually know their product and its application.

She should have been happy he actually telephoned her, since he can pick whomever out of 100.

I would have fired her as well.

alopez34 said:
The story is true. It is all fact. The girl is my best friends younger sister. look i dont care if u dont agree. i just put the story out to see wut ppl thot. I believethe guy is a jerk. if u dont fine i dont care. i read the other story everyone is reffering to. but perrsonally ive always thot that u should judge a person by how they handle a situation that is not going there way than a situation that is perfect.

If he's calling at 12:30 in the morning most likely he has had a couple of beers and he might not have been his normal self. As long as he can throw the football for touchdowns. (not the other team). i will be happy. :lol:

Jaj said:
Why the hell is it that the stupid posts go so much longer than the intelligently written ones?
Kinda shows you the intelligence of alot of the members on here doesn`t it? This thread should have been deleted about 5 pages ago.

alopez34 said:
my point is if this is how he treats the ppl he does business with how good of a locker room team mate will he be. I can see it now. If we lose a game.
Ferrotte: I would have won that game Feely sucks.
Teamate: man let it go we lost well win next week.
Ferrotte: Man i should be startin
this is not good for the lockeroom

You have alot of growing up to do...

NaboCane said:
Wow. It's a good thing we don't have this guy on the team, instead choosing to sign a player named Gus Frerotte.

Whew, that was a close one! I'd hate to have a jerk like that on the team.

On the other hand, I heard Polish Toasters are on sale at Target.
I got one of those....it's great, it doesn't use electricity, the bread just sits in there until it gets hard. It works best when you are using a crock pot to cook the main course. Start both at the same time and the next day you have soup and toast.

MelbournePhin said:
just read through some of the garbage that is posted. just like this thread

I am 14 years old....i doubt youll find one single person on this board that finds my posts to be garbage. I really hate how so many peopl make rediculous comments about age. I can put together a perfectly cohesive sentence just as a 45 year old can. Also, for every 13-16 year older who posts garbage on this thread, i bet u i can find an older person who does just the same.

Jimi said:
I am 14 years old....i doubt youll find one single person on this board that finds my posts to be garbage. I really hate how so many peopl make rediculous comments about age. I can put together a perfectly cohesive sentence just as a 45 year old can. Also, for every 13-16 year older who posts garbage on this thread, i bet u i can find an older person who does just the same.

i didnt say everybody jimi. as you can tell, i dont have you on ignore dude

alopez34 said:
The story is true. It is all fact. The girl is my best friends younger sister. look i dont care if u dont agree. i just put the story out to see wut ppl thot. I believethe guy is a jerk. if u dont fine i dont care. i read the other story everyone is reffering to. but perrsonally ive always thot that u should judge a person by how they handle a situation that is not going there way than a situation that is perfect.

You got the story from you best friends younger sister? Well than, it must be true. Gus must be a jerk. A 16 year old girl said so. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom