Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

alopez34 said:
So you are saying that because a 16 yearold who rarely watches football must kno who AJ Feely. I have a question for you. and if u dont kno the answer u can not post any more. plz name for me the back up goalie for the Florida Panthers for the past 3 years. without looking it up

You sound like an idiot. I dont think you understand that no-ne is caring about what you are saying.
First of all the time of the call 12:20.. makes you VERY unvelieveable. And That is the most obvious.. especially since you failed to mention it in your original post. Very lame.... Shut up. Shut up now. And leave this alone.

EDIT: Watch your tone. That kinda stuff don't fly here. Muck

Even if he is a jerk - doesn't mean he can't be a good football player. Fans cheer for a lot of guys on the field who cheat on their wives; beat their wives; use drugs; and are total jerks off the field. Who knew Kobe Bryant was such a prima donna and an adulterer? Of course, it's great for the Heat!!!

But, stuff like this happens all the time. When I'm dealing with other businesses, sometimes I'm under a time crunch or have a lot of pressure on me. And, while I always want to be nice to folks, considerate, friendly, etc., the fact is, there are times when I don't live up to that standard. Doesn't mean I'm a full-time jerk, even if I was at a precise moment.

alopez34 said:
To let everyone know. Gus Ferrotte is a jerk. He called my friends mother once to do business. her daughter picked up. he said his name and she did not kno who he was. he became arrogant because she did not know who he was. she also would not wake up her sleeping mother so they could talk. He became upset and when the mother returned his call he refused to do any business with her because she did not answer his call right away. I kno ppl are sometimes full of themself. but come on this guy is a backup qb who has only had 1 good year. this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

Good for your friend's mother. Lazy azz needs to wake the hell up next time.

And what was that girl doing up at 12:30am on the phone? How many dudes did she have at her house?

What does this post or any of the replies have to do with Miami Dolphins football? Why do you folks continuoulsy reply to posts like this? I used to chedk this site often for real football news and talk but more and more it's just a bunch of people whining about nothing. Get a life.

FuquayDolphan said:
What does this post or any of the replies have to do with Miami Dolphins football? Why do you folks continuoulsy reply to posts like this? I used to chedk this site often for real football news and talk but more and more it's just a bunch of people whining about nothing. Get a life.

If you dont like it then dont read it.

alopez34 said:
ur rite i left out the part about when he met her mom by chance she insulted her for not being awake at 12:30 at nite

...and now you know... the rest of the story :wink:

Listen most realtors have cell phones,fort the purpose of not being annoyed at home

He called the persons house at 12 30 at night. She was the only one awake. The mom is a realtor who works from home

What's the daughter doing up past midnight. She should be in bed anyway.

It would be easier if you and the other 16 year old would stop posting this nonsense. Nothing you post makes any sense so I'm blocking you fromnow on. See ya.

FuquayDolphan said:
It would be easier if you and the other 16 year old would stop posting this nonsense. Nothing you post makes any sense so I'm blocking you fromnow on. See ya.

Who are you talking about dude?

Mod plz close this thread I apologise to whomever did not like this thread. p.s. if u dont want to read something dont click the link

Canadianfishfan said:
You sound like an idiot. I dont think you understand that no-ne is caring about what you are saying.
First of all the time of the call 12:20.. makes you VERY unvelieveable. And That is the most obvious.. especially since you failed to mention it in your original post. Very lame.... Shut up. Shut up now. And leave this alone.

Watch your tone. That kinda stuff don't fly here. Muck

miamirw said:
What's the daughter doing up past midnight. She should be in bed anyway.

If it were a weekend, she'd certainly be up. Heck, lots of kids are up that late on schoolnights.

So, let me get the new version of this story correct:

Gus wants to buy some property, so he calls a number he found. Some bratty 16 year old girl answers what he assumes to be a business phone that he was planning to leave a message on. She acts like a total snot, makes him decide he wants no part of this unprofessional realtor mother who allows her 16 year old to answer her phone, and gets all of this blamed on him by the teenager when mommy comes asking why she isn't getting the fat commission.

Yeah, he's a jerk. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom