Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

Muck said:
I doubt that's the whole story.

ur rite i left out the part about when he met her mom by chance she insulted her for not being awake at 12:30 at nite

Ark139954 said:
why they dont know anything? seems like ur a little arrogant urself... like ferrote.
just read through some of the garbage that is posted. just like this thread

alopez34 said:
He called the persons house at 12 30 at night. She was the only one awake. The mom is a realtor who works from home

I guess that's what she gets from working at home and not being absolutely clear about the way she works either with the client or with her daughter. If I had a question I was worried enough about to make a call at that sort of time and got that sort of response, I'd seriously reconsider working with that realtor.

alopez34 said:
He called the persons house at 12 30 at night. She was the only one awake. The mom is a realtor who works from home

This story is highly questionable imo.. Who would call a business at 1230? Also, why would a little girl be the only one awake at that time?? Shoudlnt she be in bed!?

I was just trying to point out that this guy is not gonna be a good locker room presence and gave my eveidence to back it up if u dont agree fine but i warned u

SkapePhin said:
This story is highly questionable imo.. Who would call a business at 1230? Also, why would a little girl be the only one awake at that time?? Shoudlnt she be in bed!?

Girl was 16

alopez34 said:
I was just trying to point out that this guy is not gonna be a good locker room presence and gave my eveidence to back it up if u dont agree fine but i warned u

:shakeno:

alopez34 said:

Whatever dude.

alopez34 said:

I wouldnt call it evidence, more like hearsay.l

Back
Top Bottom