Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

lol just cause he had a disagreement with someone doesnt mean he's a jerk, maybe her daughter was being a ***** to him. Ever think he had a bad day?? People do have bad days you know. I forgot if your in the NFL your not allowed to be in a bad mood lol.

Jimmy James said:
So, let me get the new version of this story correct:

Gus wants to buy some property, so he calls a number he found. Some bratty 16 year old girl answers what he assumes to be a business phone that he was planning to leave a message on. She acts like a total snot, makes him decide he wants no part of this unprofessional realtor mother who allows her 16 year old to answer her phone, and gets all of this blamed on him by the teenager when mommy comes asking why she isn't getting the fat commission.

Yeah, he's a jerk. :rolleyes2

you kno Jimmy James its ppl like you who believe that Oj simpson is innocent.
i kno this family like they were my own and not one of them are snotty lazy bratty or unprofessional. in fact i bet this realtor makes more money in a week than u make in a year. he knew it was a home line because thats wut her card says it says HOME LINE (555) 555-5555. pretty clear to me.

Well, alopez34, you vouching for the family tells me *all* I need to know about them.

With that, I wash my hands of this farce.

Jimmy James said:
Well, alopez34, you vouching for the family tells me *all* I need to know about them.

With that, I wash my hands of this farce.

Id hate to be in ur family

I have heard that Gus Frerotte skins endangered baby seals for his coats, and then uses the eye balls as buttons. Also, he makes fun of disabled people.

I had this friend who told me a story involving Gus Frerotte and his grandmother. I'll spare you the details because there are so many twists and turns, it goes all the way to the President. But basically what happened was that his grandmother was selling cookies at a bake sale to raise money for our troops, and when Gus Frerotte came and they didn't have his favorite double chocolate fudge chip he picked up my friend's grandmother and threw her down the stairs while screaming Allah Akbar.

Point is: Gus Frerotte is a terrorist. He has been playing backup QB for years as a subterfuge for his ultimate plan of global domination, which will be unveiled this season as a Dolphin in 2005...oh, and he is a cancer in the lockerroom.

alopez34 said:
To let everyone know. Gus Ferrotte is a jerk. He called my friends mother once to do business. her daughter picked up. he said his name and she did not kno who he was. he became arrogant because she did not know who he was. she also would not wake up her sleeping mother so they could talk. He became upset and when the mother returned his call he refused to do any business with her because she did not answer his call right away. I kno ppl are sometimes full of themself. but come on this guy is a backup qb who has only had 1 good year. this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

Wow. It's a good thing we don't have this guy on the team, instead choosing to sign a player named Gus Frerotte.

Whew, that was a close one! I'd hate to have a jerk like that on the team.

On the other hand, I heard Polish Toasters are on sale at Target.

ditto...that can't be the whole story....was thinking the same thing...

Wow...I think we all can agree that this story is a little sketchy. But hey, the kid gave you a story (which he chose to believe) and you have the right to not believe it. But Damn telling him to shutup and calling him a girl...Come on...Not needed. He's 16 and has yet to insult any of you, but some (older) posters feel the need to insult. If you disagree with him, or don't believe the story...Great...but why stoop to insulting him?

ABrownLamp said:
I have heard that Gus Frerotte skins endangered baby seals for his coats, and then uses the eye balls as buttons. Also, he makes fun of disabled people.

I had this friend who told me a story involving Gus Frerotte and his grandmother. I'll spare you the details because there are so many twists and turns, it goes all the way to the President. But basically what happened was that his grandmother was selling cookies at a bake sale to raise money for our troops, and when Gus Frerotte came and they didn't have his favorite double chocolate fudge chip he picked up my friend's grandmother and threw her down the stairs while screaming Allah Akbar.

Point is: Gus Frerotte is a terrorist. He has been playing backup QB for years as a subterfuge for his ultimate plan of global domination, which will be unveiled this season as a Dolphin in 2005...oh, and he is a cancer in the lockerroom.

Now that's a believable story :D

Back
Top Bottom