Fh Draft Day Tracker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fh Draft Day Tracker

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how to set this up (or if it needs to be set up), but here is an idea talked about a few months ago. Have a tread active during the draft and devoted only to Miami's draft picks.
That is, once Miami is on the clock, everyone who wants posts who THEIR pick would be. Posts would be accepted until, so far, ATL's pick is in. As discussed in previous threads, the goal is to end the November posts of 'they COULD have had' as if the poster knew better. Name your picks in (close to) real time and live with your picks. NOTE: I watch only R1 and R2 live.

I would love this, if we could keep it organized, short and consice, people get to arguing and that thread would be destroyed real quick.

Yeah it would need to have clear rules and probably be heavily moderated afterwards.

I really don't want to draft anyone with a bad history injury. Yes I know anyone can get hurt at any time but we've never had any luck with injured players either with the draft or free agency. No reason to push it so Gary, Sweat and Simmons would be off my board if it was up to me which I know it's not.

Not good. Between this and Sweat there's some erosion in possible picks before us
and that means we could get screwed a tad here...

Love how a thread about a proposed draft day prediction tracker with strictly no discussion has turned into a discussion about players dropping due to injury ;)

Back
Top Bottom